Frequent Contributor

Why is the Honora TSV more now than in the Insider?

Insider for November has the Honora earrings for $19.98 with $3.00 shipping. The email today shows them as $24.98 with $4.97 shipping. I wonder what's going on.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Why is the Honora TSV more now than in the Insider?

I was wondering the EXACT same thing. I was going to order a couple pairs when they were presented because I wanted a better look at colors but if the price and shipping changes I'm not going to order.

Respected Contributor

Nice catch, Kermie. I'm not an Insider member, but I got the email allowing me to pre-order the TSV. Now I'm skeptical.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Gosh I ordered 1 pair and thought I'd wait to see more colors. Got the black really like them. but won't order anymore if they are not 19.99.

Valued Contributor

You should call CS and ask them! I am curious to see those earrings too, now.

Trusted Contributor

That is strange. I just checked and you can order them, via the Insider item number, for $19.98. I don't think I've ever seen a TSV be higher priced than the Insider. To me, it sounds like that email has to be wrong. The $24.98 with the higher shipping would probably be the price AFTER the TSV.

Honored Contributor

I also think the email was wrong. I ordered three pairs, all at the $19.98 price. They came yesterday. Great earrings.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

Well, now they are saying the second pair you buy is $5 less, so 19.98.
Trusted Contributor

I just called CS. I told them, to my knowledge, that QVC had never increased the price of a TSV that was listed in the Insider when it aired. The perk of being an Insider, when it came to a TSV, was to get an extra easy pay. The rep told me they have been getting calls already about it. I told him we've been talking about it in the Forums.

He then suggested maybe it was a misprint in the Insider, I told him no, because earlier today I could order it, via the other J#, at the $19.98 price. He was passing it on to Corporate. Of course CS will honor the price of $19.98 for me. I told him that wasn't the point, What about all the customers who don't receive the Insider. They would never know QVC was charging them $5 more.

It's nice there is a buy more and save. But if you only wanted one pair, then you are still over paying by $5.

Respected Contributor

Maybe because (per Ralph)""they stand up so nice and proud"" they felt they should up the price.