Honored Contributor

Re: Why is the Honora TSV more now than in the Insider?

On 11/21/2014 ibb38 said:

For those who bought the earrings from the Insider listing- did you receive 10mm pearls? Or 8mm, as a poster suggested?

N/M. It was answered already but I didn't see it.

Honored Contributor

If anyone ever had any doubts, I guess we all know now it's a complete sales spiel when the hosts act like a price is so low, it's a mistake but they have to honor it because they price went up on the screen. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Contributor

I believe the price should be $19.98. Why would we jump on a today's special item that is only $4.00 less than the QVC regular price? I'm not, that's just stupid.

Valued Contributor

On 11/21/2014 Q2girl said:
On 11/20/2014 tough_kitty said: Plus almost $5 in shipping and add the tax, over $30 for the tiny little earrings??? Who cares about the "happy bags" anyway?!?! I don't see any "special value" in this....
The happy backs are worth the price. They are great and work on other earrings. Read the description. These are 10mm and not some tiny little earring.

Oh, thanks for the info. They should have explained what it means. I had no idea they were talking about "Happy BACKS"... I mean, why are they "happy"? Smiley Happy

EDIT: Oh, never mind. I just read the description under one of the item photos. That explains it.

Respected Contributor

It makes me wonder if this happens more regularly than we are catching . . .

This is just wrong, wrong, wrong! I wasn't going to order anyway, but if I did I would definitely be cancelling.

Super Contributor

Just got the cherry (J296957). They are 10MM size. $19.98+$2.99 S/H. Gorgeous! Also IMO they are still a great deal at the higher price due to the addition of those "happy backs". They make such a huge difference in how an earring sits/looks on my ear.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Even at the higher price, these earrings are still so much better than anything I saw at the mall near me at anywhere near the Q price. Nothing worth buying comparable at Macys, Nordies, Bloomies, or any of the smaller stores.

Yes, there were beautiful pearls if you wanted to pay several times that price. I don't need those gorgeous white pearls in gold and with diamonds. Did that years ago. Now I just want pretty fun pearls and I love the happy backs - they work so much better on my ears than the large plastic disks. Perfect size, too. I have larger studs and smaller ones, too. Now, there's the just right for everything 10mm!

Super Contributor

I wonder what's going on? There was a pricing snafu on the last Honora TSV, between what was in the InsideQ and what it was at air time, too. But it worked the other way - the Insider price was higher than what the necklaces were actually priced at once on air.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/21/2014 jetts_mom said:

I wonder what's going on? There was a pricing snafu on the last Honora TSV, between what was in the InsideQ and what it was at air time, too. But it worked the other way - the Insider price was higher than what the necklaces were actually priced at once on air.

I can see this happening since the tsv price is a one day only price- but the other way around? Higher price today than what was advertised?

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/21/2014 bourgs4 said:

I believe the price should be $19.98. Why would we jump on a today's special item that is only $4.00 less than the QVC regular price? I'm not, that's just stupid.

TSV prices have been jsut a few dollars less than their regular price for a long time- it's not a incentive for me to try something. I'd rather read reviews first and decide, saves $$ on returns!!