Super Contributor

Re: Why can't we choose our colors?!

Absolutely! One of the colors usually doesn't look good on me. I don't look good in black. So if I get the set, the black on will just sit in my drawer unused.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes I want a plain top with a jacket or cardigan but a cotton tee just looks like a top I wore to the gym, but I assume liquid knit would look a little "dressier" than cotton. Right?

Regular Contributor

The colors aren't the only issue.  Bateau neckline and short sleeves?  No thank you!

Honored Contributor

I agree....and usually I like one color and not the other, so I just pass.

Super Contributor

I got the pink/grey and the blue and turquoise. I stopped myself with the other colors. I got so much black and white and navy and red I don’t need anymore. I do have to say a little boring for a TSV
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They want you to buy 2 or more sets so you'll have the colors you want. That's how they get rid of the colors no one wants or don't sell as well.

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue  i agree with you. Liquid knit looks "dressier" than a plain cotton tee. I am able to wear a liquid knit top with many more outfits than a cotton tee and it always looks appropriate. Also, liquid knit wears much better than any cotton tee that has been washed many times. I have many liquid knit tops for years and they look terrific. I, also, do not like things sold in groups and never care for the grouping of colors. Other than black/white I never can use both colors offered. 

Honored Contributor

Another alternative .... offer a 2-pack of one color, e.g. 2 whites, 2 blacks, etc.    (I only wear certain colors.) 

Last year, Hanes had a package of 6 blacks or 6 whites of t-shirts .... I bought one of each package.  Quality was perfectly okay for use as layering piece.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I agree 
I notice when selling underwear there  is never a choice of all nude, 

or plants

always a mess of colors, I like to use all one color in planting

@jackthebear I'm with you on the plants.  I don't want a total hodgepodge of colors.  

Honored Contributor

or have a better balance of colors

black white is a given

2 brights

2 cool colors

2 tonal 

2 warm colors

its a hodgepodge