or have a better balance of colors

black white is a given

2 brights

2 cool colors

2 tonal 

2 warm colors

its a hodgepodge 

You're making too much sense!  Smiley Happy

This is the problem for me.  I have a cool toned complexion and they don't seem to ever take that into account. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Why can't we choose our colors?!

@A1brat    Can't you just imagine the chaos on the telephones if they offered 20 colors and let you pick two?  I don't know of any system that could handle that.  In addition, some people would be on the phone all day deciding which they wanted, then changing their minds.  Nobody would be able to get through.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Katrina23, I agree that bateau neckline's & short sleeves are a no thank you. They make a woman look so matronly. Also, if someone is going through menopause, I wouldn't recommend liquid knit. It holds the heat in & you'll have constant hot flashes.

Frequent Contributor

@Kachina624  Lots of vendors sell single shirts, so whats the difference if you call and order 2 Issac shirts or 3 Belle shirts or 1 from separate vendors? If haven't made your mind up before you call, that's on the caller. I don't see the big deal

Valued Contributor

It takes less manpower to package and ship preselected duos. QVC might want to consider offering 1 top for $29.95 plus shipping or 2 of the preselected colors for the TSV price. If I am only buying 1 or selecting my colors, I would expect to pay a few bucks more. Just my opinion. 

Honored Contributor

They should have offered "Buy-More-Save-More" for single shirts. 

Valued Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Katrina23, I agree that bateau neckline's & short sleeves are a no thank you. They make a woman look so matronly. Also, if someone is going through menopause, I wouldn't recommend liquid knit. It holds the heat in & you'll have constant hot flashes.

I am not a fan of bateau necklines but I went ahead and ordered because it looks like a very mild version of a bateau neckline. As for being too hot, I made another post about my experience wearing Susan's Liquid Knit on a very hot day. It was cool and comfortable. By the way, hot flashes are an every day occurance in my life and I wear Liquid Knit often. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@A1brat    Can't you just imagine the chaos on the telephones if they offered 20 colors and let you pick two?  I don't know of any system that could handle that.  In addition, some people would be on the phone all day deciding which they wanted, then changing their minds.  Nobody would be able to get through.

Oh my gosh, I didn't even think about customers being indecisive. Good point! 

Super Contributor

Ahhh, the customer is supposed to compromise in order to make it easier for QVC? All-righty then...

Esteemed Contributor

This is why I don't order. I don't like bright colors. I never wear yellor, orange or pink. I also don't wear white.  Also CAndices topscrun small & fitted over the tummy.