Frequent Contributor

Why can't we choose our colors?!

I hate pre-selected 2 pack shirts. I usually only like one color of the set. Why can't we pick our own colors? Maybe I want 2 whites or 2 blacks, why do I have to buy 2 sets to get 2 colors I want?  Todays TSV, I like the pink but have no use for the grey. I would have bought a pink and red or a pink and black. But now I will look elsewhere for my tops.

Respected Contributor

Re: Why can't we choose our colors?!

Seems to me that the combinations of colors in different brands are choosen to mix and match the two colors with others items in a line. For example if a pair of pants has several colors in its design, then both colors in a two pack would work well with those pants.

Honored Contributor

@A1brat wrote:

I hate pre-selected 2 pack shirts. I usually only like one color of the set. Why can't we pick our own colors? Maybe I want 2 whites or 2 blacks, why do I have to buy 2 sets to get 2 colors I want?  Todays TSV, I like the pink but have no use for the grey. I would have bought a pink and red or a pink and black. But now I will look elsewhere for my tops.

I agree!  I NEVER like the two colors selected!

I will like one shade and the second is something that I just won't wear which makes it a waste of money for me.  This TSV is an easy pass for me.

Super Contributor

I was hoping for a dress…I’ll skip the tops don’t appeal to me nothing special looks shapeless..
Super Contributor

I never buy sets of 2 tops especially tee shirts, don't usually like the color choices and these are too long. I know it's Susan's famous liquid knit but $49.92 for 2 tops.. I prefer Issac's cotton tops...

Honored Contributor

Thinking the same thing. Just sell one at half the price. I liked the sleeve on the TSV but don't see a color combination I like.

Honored Contributor

Plus, it surely doesn't help that there's one set in black & white, and another set in black & red.  

They couldn't come up with a different color to pair with the red top???

Honored Contributor

I agree 
I notice when selling underwear there  is never a choice of all nude, 

or plants

always a mess of colors, I like to use all one color in planting

Honored Contributor

the yellow and that Clearasil pink

ick

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

the yellow and that Clearasil pink

ick

@jackthebear   Totally agree.  Also, what's with that color name "soft yellow?"  That crayola crayon yellow is anything but soft.  

I like the black & white only, but don't need either color.  So this TSV is an easy pass for me.