Trusted Contributor

Re: Why a Logo by Lori repeat TSV

Lori has reached her zenith and is on the decline it seems with this TSV. Maybe sales are down due to high prices and customers getting holes in their clothing after two washings? 

Valued Contributor

Well they have to do something to get rid of the top that did not sell the first time around plus the returns they received.

Trusted Contributor

Did they lower the price at all? Qvc squeezes out every dime, but if they can't get rid of it, I think they will have it a third TSV.

Respected Contributor

They could always bring it back as a swimsuit cover-up or pajama top to keep the recycling going. *eyeroll*

Occasional Contributor

So disappointing to see a rerun TSV.  Seriously, you're trying to sell me long sleeves on July 3? 

If I had wanted this top, I could have ordered it in January, February, March, etc.

And after hearing them tell us ad nauseum that "It takes a year to get these back in inventory", you know that this was not a new production run.  They're selling us leftover stock from the previous TSV.  In other words, it's a design lemon, and they have truckloads of excess inventory.  Why?   I can't help but think of the other reviewer who said this top reminded her of the cartoon with the hippopotamuses wearing tutus.

Lori, how about some clothing with design emphasis on the shoulders?  Near the face? That would be a refreshing change.

I'm sorry to be so negative, but 24 hours of Christmas in July, followed by 24 hours of Logo leftovers.... not how I want to spend a holilday weekend.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you want to add more on your hips, buy it.  OMG!  That's all I can say.  The taste level is at an all time low.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Contributor

Gives a new meaning to "Holiday Leftovers" !!Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Mommy4Charley wrote:

Gives a new meaning to "Holiday Leftovers" !!Smiley Wink

LOL!!!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

I live in Texas and it is TOO hot for something like that.

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

Lori has reached her zenith and is on the decline it seems with this TSV. Maybe sales are down due to high prices and customers getting holes in their clothing after two washings? 

Well, if this clothing self-destructs, I'd consider that a plus.