Contributor

Why a Logo by Lori repeat TSV

This new TSV is a repeat. The item is also an "as is" item that is a couple dollars less. Just unusual.
Honored Contributor

Re: Why a Logo by Lori repeat TSV

I'm sure there are millions of people out there who haven't seen it before ... or even some who have seen and purchased and wanted another.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan and don't know how many they sold as a TSV. Check out the reviews to see what customers who bought the TSV say, I know she has a big following.

Trusted Contributor

Odd, though, as the program guide lists the show as Logo Clearance and that is unusual if it is a TSV.  Is this similar to the Oryany TSV that occurred months ago around a holiday and what they presented then was limited colors of a prior TSV at a clearance price  and it sold out quickly.  People were puzzled on that one also as it wasn't a real TSV that day.

Honored Contributor

No idea why, but I have seen TSV's repeated a fair number of times over the years.  Sometimes it was because things sold out so quickly they wanted to give others a chance to buy and I suppose it's also because they could get new inventory easily which isn't always possible.

I'd be one of the viwers who wouldn't know they were repeating if they didn't tell me, but I already know I'm not watching.  I did major spending during the last 2 months, so July is going to be a food and fuel month.

Respected Contributor

It's disappointing 

Honored Contributor

Their way of getting rid of left overs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Contributor

What is the item number?  

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

The good news for me is I didn't like it the first time and still don't like it so an easy pass for me.  For those that love it a chance to get a second one.

Contributor

A286939