New Contributor

Why Are There No TSV Airings for Jan 15, 2019 (Teeth Whitening) Airing During Prime Time

[ Edited ]

Congrats on motivating me to cancel my TSV order (on the Teeth Whitening System) for January 15, 2019.  As a working person, I'm not up at midnight and not home at 10 am and 4 pm, when you actually showed the product, according to your program guide.  And when I am home, during prime time hours, you offer no airing.  Although I was willing to order in advance of seeing it demonstrated, I'm not willing to order with none.  Your online video presentation of the product stinks and doesn't address any questions I have....... and since QVC doesn't seem too interested in airing any more TSV shows...... I guess you really aren't looking to sell this product.  Not what I'd call a good business model.  And now that it's time for bed, I'll go to sleep wondering if I missed out on a really good product or saved myself from wasting my money on a worthless one. Get it together QVC! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why Are There No TSV Airings for Jan 15, 2019 (Teeth Whitening) Airing During Prime Time

They always show the TSV during the last couple of hours of the day unless it sells out.  Stick around during the beauty show and it will be shown.  First time I ever heard someone say they don't show the TSV enough, lol.  Trust me, they milk these things to death.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Why Are There No TSV Airings for Jan 15, 2019 (Teeth Whitening) Airing During Prime Time

@dtoole wrote:

Congrats on motivating me to cancel my TSV order (on the Teeth Whitening System) for January 15, 2019.  As a working person, I'm not up at midnight and not home at 10 am and 4 pm, when you actually showed the product, according to your program guide.  And when I am home, during prime time hours, you offer no airing.  Although I was willing to order in advance of seeing it demonstrated, I'm not willing to order with none.  Your online video presentation of the product stinks and doesn't address any questions I have....... and since QVC doesn't seem too interested in airing any more TSV shows...... I guess you really aren't looking to sell this product.  Not what I'd call a good business model.  And now that it's time for bed, I'll go to sleep wondering if I missed out on a really good product or saved myself from wasting my money on a worthless one. Get it together QVC! 

I saw a presentation during prime time. I have been using it for a few years and you are missing out on a good product.

Esteemed Contributor

The TSV’s are on day and night.

Valued Contributor

OP you may be the only person to complain of lack of TSV showings. TSV presentations are on constantly.
Regular Contributor

And if they aren't on QVC they are on Q2.  And I really hate it when the TSV is on both channels at the same time!

Respected Contributor

They might show in on David's new show "At Home With David". That's un-usual they always show TSV every hour for about 45 minutes of every hour .

Honored Contributor

there are always numerous videos up throughout the day for the TSVs.

you can watch it frequently.....over and over again.

you can even find the videos on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3_7Qb1ODYQ

https://www.qvc.com/.product.A347480.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein