Respected Contributor

Re: Who’s watching TSV Lug presentation

@bonnielu wrote:

Wanted to order and could not decide on color.  Looking for something with less bright color or more subtle designs.  Decided not to order since my outfits are bold and colorful so I wanted my bag to tone it down a bit. Perhaps next time.  Like the bag however just not the choices.

I'm the same way with my wardrobe colors. So I bought the silver bag. It will go with everything. So will the black one. It's classy and understated. How about that one?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I ordered the black one , I like the size and the weight. Amazon has a lot of those clip on straps and I'm going to order a gray and black animal print to jazz it up a bit.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I like the shape and size of the bag, and love those kinds of handbag straps.  Lug organization is fantastic as well.

But that's where it ends for me.  The initials remind me of what a 13-year old would put on their handbag or backpack.  I have long been turned off by Ami's love for "It's a Small World" prints -- at least that's what I think of when I see her prints.  Fun & lovely for those who enjoy whimsy in their handbag colors.  It's just not me.  There's a brand for everyone, which is great.

Even her camo prints have changed.  In the beginning she had a gorgeous green camo trimmed in orange,  I have a trolley in that print.  I also loved her Camo Berry, and midnight colors.  It's been years since she carried those.  

I hope everyone enjoys their purchase. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I like the shape and size of the bag, and love those kinds of handbag straps.  Lug organization is fantastic as well.

But that's where it ends for me.  The initials remind me of what a 13-year old would put on their handbag or backpack.  I have long been turned off by Ami's love for "It's a Small World" prints -- at least that's what I think of when I see her prints.  Fun & lovely for those who enjoy whimsy in their handbag colors.  It's just not me.  There's a brand for everyone, which is great.

Even her camo prints have changed.  In the beginning she had a gorgeous green camo trimmed in orange,  I have a trolley in that print.  I also loved her Camo Berry, and midnight colors.  It's been years since she carried those.  

I hope everyone enjoys their purchase. 

@Caaareful Shopper , I know what you mean about the prints, they aren't for me, and I'm not going to use the initial , just a nice black bag.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I purchased the silver.  I liked that it isn't too "metallic" and that it looks more like a light neutral.  

My initial wasn't even available anymore when I placed my order, so I just ordered what was still in stock!   But I also ordered a charm, the clover, and will just replace the letter with the clover.  

Valued Contributor

I couldn’t decide between the bright floral and the stripes, but I have several floral Lug bags, and my husband and I have amateur radio licenses, so the Morse code tie-in was the tie-breaker.

i don’t care about the charm, and probably won’t use it. I should have ordered a q or x or z so someone who wanted my initial could have it. I didn’t think of it soon enough. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the red and silver.  Not crazy about the printed straps, they look cheap, so they will be going in the trash.

Trusted Contributor

@Catstamper wrote:

I couldn’t decide between the bright floral and the stripes, but I have several floral Lug bags, and my husband and I have amateur radio licenses, so the Morse code tie-in was the tie-breaker.

i don’t care about the charm, and probably won’t use it. I should have ordered a q or x or z so someone who wanted my initial could have it. I didn’t think of it soon enough. 

@Catstamper I must have missed that in the presentation.  What is the Morse Code tie-in?  Thanks! Gloria

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the silver today and I do like it. This is my first Lug. I think the organization is very well thought out and the hardware is very nice too.

The initial was in the purse so that was nice. I too didn't care about the initial but got my daughters. I'm pretty sure she won't want it though.

Anyway, I'm glad I got it. It is unusual and attractive and I got it for when I hopefully can visit family in other states again!

I don't have a lot of purses that hold enough and I like that I can use this for other times too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"