Respected Contributor

Who’s watching TSV Lug presentation

[ Edited ]

Me me! Loving this even more as I see it presented. I had originally ordered the black but cancelled and ordered the silver instead. Got my first initial. Also ordered one of the novelty charms in the paw shape. Did not order a wallet as I have many. 
I actually like how Shawn is carrying it with one strap as crossbody and the other one hanging down. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who’s watching TSV Lug presentation

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother wrote:

Me me! Loving this even more as I see it presented. I had originally ordered the black but cancelled and ordered the silver instead. Got my first initial. Also ordered one of the novelty charms in the paw shape. Did not order a wallet as I have many. 
I actually like how Shawn is carrying it with one strap as crossbody and the other one hanging down. 

Me!!   I would like 2 charms but refuse to pay 7.00 for shipping.  

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never had a Lug and I do like this but not really sure which one I like the best -the stripes, the blue flower, or the silver.

And I watched maybe a minute but I just can't.

The ...talking...with...extreme pronunciation like we are children and squeezing the corners of the bag over and over- creepy, making sure we see the nails and the glasses, I just can't.

It's a shame because I would have actually liked to watch.

I wish hosts and most do, stop acting (or are told to stop acting though some manage to act normal still)! like they are in a show and just be real people without addressing their audience like children or like we are deaf!!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I've never had a Lug and I do like this but not really sure which one I like the best -the stripes, the blue flower, or the silver.

The ...talking...with...extreme pronunciation like we are children and squeezing the corners of the bag over and over-creepy I just can't.

I wish hosts and most do, stop acting like they are in a show and just be real people without addressing their audience like children or like we are deaf!!

@on the bay     Most people talk to me as if I were "senile"

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

The ...talking...with...extreme pronunciation like we are children and squeezing the corners of the bag over and over- creepy, making sure we see the nails and the glasses, I just can't.

I wish hosts and most do, stop acting (or are told to stop acting though some manage too act normal still)! like they are in a show and just be real people without addressing their audience like children or like we are deaf!!

YES ,, it's getting old ....

Respected Contributor

If this would be your first Lug bag, it’s a great value for what you’re getting. In my opinion. I love all of mine. But with the new colors and prints, the fun bling, two straps, and the famous organizational features…go for it!

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I didn't order but was going to!  I liked the flowered one and the striped one the best.  I love red, as it's my favorite color but just didn't think I'd be crazy about this in red for some reason.  I thought the extra strap and the added initial, that you could use or not use, was really nice.  I am a big fan of Lug bags.  They are well made and durable.  I will not pay regular price for them, though, as I think they are bit high.  Anyone that ordered, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Almost forgot to add my special tip 😬 when watching a tv presentation with a super annoying host, I mute the tv but turn on closed captions. That way I don’t miss anything but the ridiculous childish babble

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I like the bag and I am on the fence.  I just bought two bags recently!!  Do I need another bag?  Probably not.  But I do really like it and hope everyone that gets it loves it!