Honored Contributor

Re: Who’s going for the the JAI TSV

@pupwhipped   Prefer your ring, the diamonds are insignificant and I don't think they add to the design.  Another concern is the depth of color, I like a deep blue topaz and a vibrant dark amethyst...sometimes the colored semiprecious stones don't match expectations.

I do like the simplicity of JAI designs.  For those of you who order...enjoy!

Super Contributor

I have enough silver jewelry for now.  I did break down this month and ordered a new ruby (my birthstone) and gold ring.  Happy Birthday to me! LOL!

Respected Contributor

@Tuffcookie wrote:

I have enough silver jewelry for now.  I did break down this month and ordered a new ruby (my birthstone) and gold ring.  Happy Birthday to me! LOL!

My birthstone also 🥳 happy bday to US

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Ok so knowing I can't spend $200+ on a blue topaz ring, I went on a search. Ended up buying this one  J358788  Good reviews and the price is right. Blue topaz for my wedding anniversary and the Trinity knot design because I recently had my dna 🧬 analysis done, discovered some surprises. One being that I have 10% Irish. Who knew! 
the perfect little ring for me. 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother     Pretty ring!  J344963 is a beautiful blue topaz pendant I picked up in the past for under $80 if you want a companion piece.  It looks so much nicer than the picture and it's a beautiful shade of blue in between sky & swiss.  I'm a December baby and have a couple of blue topaz pieces.  I wear that necklace with a DY blue cuff my husband bought me many years ago.  It's THAT nice!

Honored Contributor

Most of us who've been around awhile and have been or are into jewelry already have these pale "beginner" stones offered in the TSV.  I probably have 10-12 blue topaz rings but they're all in deeper, more saturated colors.  The stones in most are larger and mine have a heavier metal presence, both silver and gold.

At this point I'm more interested in getting rid of rather than acquiring jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

@fairydogmother     Pretty ring!  J344963 is a beautiful blue topaz pendant I picked up in the past for under $80 if you want a companion piece.  It looks so much nicer than the picture and it's a beautiful shade of blue in between sky & swiss.  I'm a December baby and have a couple of blue topaz pieces.  I wear that necklace with a DY blue cuff my husband bought me many years ago.  It's THAT nice!

I took a look. Yes it does seem like a great pendant at a good price. 😊 tempting. 

Harmonize the World