Honored Contributor

Re: Who's buying D&C fleece coat (TSV tomorrow)?

I like it that it is semi fitted. When it's not I look like I am wearing a tent.  I also like the snaps as for some reason a zipper can be a pain.  I am thinking of ordering the cream looks alittle more upscale.

Honored Contributor

This is an easy pass for me.  I strongly dislike unlined coats, jackets, etc.  Besides the fact that they are a pain to get on over tops, they "stick" to the clothing underneath and just aren't comfortable to me.

Then I saw presentations this morning and there is nothing about this that appeals to me.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Thank you for posting about the snaps.  You are correct!  Looking at the picture online on the olive, they looked white!  Just saw the demonstration live and they are silver!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

With shipping added this (jacket) is $55.50?  Too much.  For $35. I might buy.  They are just over charging for what you get. Considering the volume they sell, this is no bargain.  This jacket out in retail is not this much, I bought one in Lands End for $35. with a zipper. Not as long, but great little jacket.  Yes, it does collect anything that sticks to it!  lint brush should come with it.

Frequent Contributor

I think it is very cute and I'm tempted. These Teddy bear coats are everywhere and this is a more tailored version. The only thing stopping me is I'm in Arizona and its 88 degrees today! 

Trusted Contributor

I don't like the metal snap color.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@arizele wrote:

I think it is very cute and I'm tempted. These Teddy bear coats are everywhere and this is a more tailored version. The only thing stopping me is I'm in Arizona and its 88 degrees today! 

I needed new bath rugs so ran to TJM and Marshall's. I didn't know these are called teddy bear coats, but you are correct, they had tons of them in the stores. Didn't realize they were so popular. Most were much shorter though than the TSV.

Struck out on the bath rugs, it was wall-to-wall Christmas- decor, gifts, wrapping paper, holiday decorations p, etc. all available space jammed. 

WOW, 88 - my dh would be in heaven 🤣

⚓️