Respected Contributor

Re: Who's buying D&C fleece coat (TSV tomorrow)?

Definitely NOT me. Denim & Co items are mass-produced in cheap materials/fabrics and should cost $14.99 (They would still make a profit!). The clothing is so outdated and unstylish. Just not flattering. I have never seen anything that I would be caught dead wearing. 

Honored Contributor

It looks more like something I'd wear inside as a sweater in the Winter or a light jacket in early Fall.  Not warm enough for cold temps outside where I live, but I like the classic style.      

Honored Contributor

no not going to buy it. Last time I bought one of those type of coats, the lining ripped out of the sleeve and also the back hem part. Had for less than a few months too. Ended up getting rid of it. Waste of $50

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like it also, but am not buying it. A. I have enough coats/jackets. And B I am focusing on Christmas shopping, now so I dont buy  much for myself during this time.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like fleece coats when they don't have the smooth lining inside.  All I see for me with this coat is static cling and shedding on black clothing.  Why don't they line these things?  Denim & Co used to do a fleece toggle coat, almost knee length that zipped, with a smooth, shiny lining inside.  I wish they'd bring that one back.  I've been wearing my black one for several years and would like a new one.  

Respected Contributor

I already have a couple of Denim and Co's fleece jackets.  Be warned...everything sticks to fleece - invest in a lint roller...it will help ''''some''''.

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of patch pockets or the snaps.  Would consider if pockets were in the seam or no pockets at all.  Upstate NY...I need a zippered coat. 

Honored Contributor

It's semi-fitted and I like a relaxed fit in coats.

Respected Contributor

It reminds me of a bathrobe /housecoat with the snaps. Nice colors though. I have enough jackets so pass.

Trusted Contributor

The TSV is cute as a casual jacket, but not a fan of the snaps.  I'll admit it, I'm very lazy - give me a zipper.  Snaps take too long!

I had a D&C sherpa jacket for years (like 20!) that I literally could not kill.  I think I paid around $25 for it way back when.  I washed that jacket at least 2x per month.  Just donated it to a woman's shelter when I moved recently.  I think I shed a tear when I handed it over to them.