Contributor

Re: Who's buying D&C fleece coat (TSV tomorrow)?

I would buy it, but would I get it.....before Spring?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me the snaps look like brushed silver metal, not pearlized like the ones you see on western wear. Look at the picture of the 'Natural'  and zoom in on the snaps and you can sort of tell they are metal, not pearl.

Honored Contributor

I think it's really cute but I have enough fleece jackets so I'm probably not going to order.

Esteemed Contributor

From picture looks like material won't hold its shape - note wrinkles in the sleeve elbow area.  One pic model is hiding that area with her other hand.  It's a soft thin fabric.

Honored Contributor

I was in TJs and they had fleece coats much cheaper if you are interested.I bought a beautiful MK down filled almost knee length coat for 79.99.I have been looking on line and the prices were high so I was really happy to find something.

I don’t think the denim and co jacket looks very warm but it might be deceiving.

Frequent Contributor

I'd like to buy it for a gift. Size I always buy the person is xl which always fits perfect. This jacket according to the measurments looks like it runs extremely large. What do you think?

Respected Contributor

I have a Denim &Co coat from a decade ago. Fleece, Sherpa lining, zipper. The snaps make it a pass for me. I do not find them as easy as others do.

Honored Contributor

@luvsshopping wrote:

I'd like to buy it for a gift. Size I always buy the person is xl which always fits perfect. This jacket according to the measurments looks like it runs extremely large. What do you think?

@luvsshopping 

ITA. I just looked at the garment measurements chart and it does indeed look over-sized. I would have to go down at least 1 size, if not 2 sizes down if I wanted it to look like it fit me right.

Honored Contributor

The last thing I need is another coat.  I've been going through mine, washing them and getting them ready to donate to a homeless shelter.  I've got coats I've never worn

Some lucky lady is going to get an unworn Basso faux fur.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like it a lot, but for me too late in the season.  Waiting for the bus this morning to go to work, the temp was in the low 30's.  Saving my money to see if any Dennis coat appeals to me.