Esteemed Contributor

Who's buying D&C fleece coat (TSV tomorrow)?

I really like it....the burgundy and blue ones are my favorites. I LOVE that it has snaps, not a zipper. The D&C coats are typically very good quality. It appears to be roomy according to the size chart and I love that, too. Who plans to order?

Honored Contributor

Re: Who's buying D&C fleece coat (TSV tomorrow)?

and the item number would be?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

A372275 (plus another number for petites)

@Imaoldhippie 

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 ...............thanks so much I appreciate it.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I like it.  Waiting to see how warm it is and if its just inside or totally outside warm coat.

Honored Contributor

I like it but I want lining in my coats. So I'll pass.

Trusted Contributor

For those interested in the same coat in Petite, look at this item number:   A372276

I'm going to pass on this item, though I like the look.  Pearlized snaps are pretty, but I don't think a button or snap front jacket is warm enough. I prefer a zipper, even if buttons or snaps are included. And I don't think this jacket is lined. If not, it will be annoying to get on and off. Almost none of the dull colors appeal to me. 

The price is good and it will be warm enough in crisp fall or early spring temps, or anywhere but harsh northern winters. Great that it comes both regular and petite. 

Trusted Contributor

I think it's cute, although I don't need another coat, wish it was a vest. 

Reminds of what they used to refer to this type lightweight coat as a 'car coat'. I think that's a 1960's term, lol.

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

I like it and especially because it is offered in petites.  I'm considering the camel color, but want to wait and see how it looks on the models.  

Respected Contributor

Sherpa is nice and warm.  I have a sherpa jacket I bought at lands end last fall but it is not this long and it has a zipper.  I wore it a lot; keeps you warmer than you think.  I am tempted as it is offered in Petite, the only thing holding me back is the pearlized snaps; they should be something more modern like gun metal or black.  I think the white pearl on a olive green coat looks wrong.