Honored Contributor

Re: Who's Getting the Peter Thomas Roth TSV

I plan to purchase it.  His retinol serum is more gentle on my sensitive skin than the brand I've been using & I can use it around the eyes with no reaction.  I have used the retinol eye cream in the past and loved it and am excited about the new retinol moisturizer, too.  I definitely see a difference in the appearance of my skin.  My fine lines are diminished and my skin feels brighter (I'm 52).  If I didn't see a difference I would certainly not spend my money on it.

It really is a good deal for your money when compared to buying each item separately.  As we all know, price is a very individual issue.  What may be a good price to one person may be ridiculous to the next person.  What each of us chooses to spend our money on isn't really anyone else's business, whether you want to buy a $400 Dyson hair dryer or $140 PTR skin care (some are even more expensive).

Bottom line, I think it is effective on my skin.  I can't believe I'm about to sound like a QVC host, but you have 30 days to try it; if you don't see a difference, send it back.  Aloha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Well said, @SurferWife. I am going to order the TSV myself and will probably use A/D to lock in the price in the event I see results. 

Regular Contributor

@SilleeMeeI know.  Some people have mentioned about the cost of retinol and/or strength, I have purchased careprost for my lashes from All Day Chemist.

Honored Contributor

I'm not buying today, but when I do order anything if AD is available, I always select it.  Can always skip a shipment or cancel, but the lower price or a BOGO  is good to lock-in.  I would hate to really love a product and then have to replace it at a higher price.  (I will say I'm looking at other sites for cosmetics too since QVC and HSN's shipping costs really add up.  Also, some places offer free returns so that is a big savings.)

Trusted Contributor

I’ve used his products with retinol for years. They are very good. No - I won’t look 30, but they have diminished a lot of wrinkles. I have sensitive skin and can’t use abrasive skin cleansers. His products make my skin soft and there is no redness. I have another set of his on auto delivery but am considering getting this because I want to try the new night cream.
Trusted Contributor

Some retinol creams are harsh. Even with PTR, you need to avoid the sun ( that’s why he makes so many night time ones). I think his are effective yet gentle because of the combination of ingredients he uses.
Valued Contributor

I used prescription retn-A for years with a lot of irritation, especially around my mouth and upper lip area.  Because my skin was iritated so often, I had to decrease my applications of the prescription retin-A to two or three times a week and only once in a while could I ever use it on my neck.

One day, I was listening to my favorite doctor radio show and a dermatologist from NYU Medical Center said that when she has a patient like me who is irritated so often from the prescription retin-A, she tells them that the cosmetic industry has done a fabulous job encapsulating the retinol so it is much, much less irritating.  She said the neck is a special place that needs retinols like the face because really little can be done once the neck looks aged.  So, I tried PTR retinol and was super happy.  She was correct and now I use PTR's retinol every single night on my face and neck.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased the  TSV

A346532No Image Found

I  love the serum , can  hardly wait until I can try the moisturizer. 

I am on several autoships for his  products .

I really think his  Retinol  products  are the best .  

The best beauty serum   ever !