Esteemed Contributor

Who is ordering the new IT TSV?

Now that we know that it includes a new oil free matte Bye Bye  cream, who is trying it? I ordered it today. I think the price is great for all three items.....

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who is ordering the new IT TSV?

I'm not ordering the TSV because I'm really happy with what I'm using from them already, but I am going to buy their new night cream.  I just wanted to hear about it through a presentation first.

Enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

I use IT products, and really like them.  However, I'm low on Josie Maran whipped Argan oil.  Saw that it was a two for and I am getting it.  My skin actually slurps in the moisture  this time of year.  Now I can sing, "I feel pretty"  LOL

Super Contributor

I'm not ordering even though I would like to try the new foundation. The powder they're including doesn't work on my skin. I thought the price was high for what's included. I look forward to hearing what others think about the matte foundation.

Respected Contributor

I agree about the price being too high. I would have considered it a better value at $5 more but with a mascara or lip product thrown in as well.
Contributor

I ordered because I really like thier matte cc cream, and am hoping this is also good. I didn't love the price, it seems a little high for what I'm getting. I know they price thier brushes much higher than what i'd buy on my own (for similar quality). if i were to buy this product i'm guessing it will be $40 and I can buy my own brush for under $10. I don't care about the powder, but I am willing to try. My point is I don't see this as a deal as much as this is the launch and IDK if I will find the product other places with free ship. So I bought from the Q.

Honored Contributor

I have ordered it. The past IT products have worked out well for me.  

due to a recent move, I used up most of my beauty products and have been making do with what remained. I use a Clinique foundation that I like a lot (it's getting low) and a Doll foundation that isn't the best for me. 

I'm looking forward to getting this 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am going to pass because their Matte foundations don't spread well for me and they end up looking cakey.  At least, that's what I have found in their past matte foundations.  Some say that they put in some kind of clay to make it "matte" and that may be what makes the consisitency unappealing to me.

Valued Contributor

No  , had tried the matte once before and I thought it made me look older, made my skin not look Dewey, I have always been thrilled with the anti-aging IT cc cream, realize I have to stick with it. I hope it works for those who try it.

Esteemed Contributor

The matte CC cream was too drying on my skin, plus the powder foundation in this kit runs darker IMO.  Do not really think it is a great savings either.  Two products and an older version of their brush.  And it is still $55.  I am going to try the new sleeping cream though.  Hope all that order the TSV are happy with it along with anything else ordered.  HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!