Honored Contributor

@Forever wrote:

I second the COSTCO clothes.  I was shocked to see Carole Hockman pajama set at $12!  I thought - nope it won't be nice but it was very nice and 1/4 of the cost as same item on QVC.  It is hit or miss but when it is a "hit" it is good!  Smiley Happy

Sorry, but the Carole Hochman line at

@Forever wrote:

I second the COSTCO clothes.  I was shocked to see Carole Hockman pajama set at $12!  I thought - nope it won't be nice but it was very nice and 1/4 of the cost as same item on QVC.  It is hit or miss but when it is a "hit" it is good!  Smiley Happy

Sorry, the Carole Hochman line at Sams is nothing like her line on QVC.  The Sam's "version" is super thin and not of the same material or quality.

I looked at her line at Sam's years ago (CH) and wouldn't buy a thing they offered from her line.  The material was cheap.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1- That's interesting.  Just the other day I was putting away my favorite pair of PJs that are Carole Hochman and I bought them from Sam's Club years ago.  I was telling myself that I ought to buy some new ones, but there's still nothing wrong with these.

My sister-in-law bought some a while back, too, that she loves because they're such soft cotton.

Maybe it depends on where you are and what they get in.  As some have said, "hit or miss".

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@winamac1- That's interesting.  Just the other day I was putting away my favorite pair of PJs that are Carole Hochman and I bought them from Sam's Club years ago.  I was telling myself that I ought to buy some new ones, but there's still nothing wrong with these.

My sister-in-law bought some a while back, too, that she loves because they're such soft cotton.

Maybe it depends on where you are and what they get in.  As some have said, "hit or miss".

I"m glad yours were nice.  The ones I almost bought looked very thin and cheap.  You may be correct...different shipments to different stores!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Lynnster67 wrote:

The average American woman is a size 14/16.  Could we see more "plus size" models instead of all the XXS peeps?

Is it just me or when I look at clearance clothing, the only sizes left are XXS and XS?

Honored Contributor

What was her talent?

@SeaMaiden

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is Kim Gravel?

[ Edited ]

@software wrote:

What was her talent?

@SeaMaiden

@software  Watch this to the end:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lbjq7fyW5Vw

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@software wrote:

What was her talent?

@SeaMaiden

Well thank you, I think

Her talent won it for her.  

Valued Contributor

@Lynnster67 She was Miss Georgia 1991 and she was Miss Georgia in the Miss America Pagent in 1992..I sa a You Tube video and she sings beautifully...

Valued Contributor

Ok, think of how crazy this would be.......

Last night Susan Graver finished Sandra's hour (so Sandra could change for the next show).

I actually liked Susan as a host.  No one for her to interrupt.

Hey, Susan could host a show with Kim.

Wouldn't that be a charged up show?

lol

Just kidding.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@software wrote:

What was her talent?

@SeaMaiden

Well thank you, I think

Her talent won it for her.  

I don't care much for what she's doing now, but back in the day she certainly was a beautiful and talented young woman. Too bad