Valued Contributor

Has she been on before? I never heard of her.

Is this clothing replacing Quacker Factory or another of the same?

Esteemed Contributor

She has been on before with Jane. She had a couple of shows. Kim Gravel is an actress, known for Steve Harvey, Kim of Queens and FabLife.

Honored Contributor

Its not replacing anything, certainly not Quacker Factory.  It's just another line of clothing similar to what we've already got but pricey. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its not replacing anything, certainly not Quacker Factory.  It's just another line of clothing similar to what we've already got but pricey. 

I went to Sam's Club and bought Seven 7 crops for $19.98. The MSRP was $64.00. Why would I buy these?

Respected Contributor

She is very loud and "in your face" type personality. Hope she is paired with a calm host or this could be stressful to watch. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I went to Sam's Club and bought Seven 7 crops for $19.98. The MSRP was $64.00. Why would I buy these?

I rarely paid attention to Sams Club clothing until about 2 weeks ago. I was surprized at the large selection of shorts. capris and casual wear. And the items are quite nice.

Honored Contributor

I loved her show about the young girls pagents.  She and her sister and mother ran a company to train young girls for pagents.  She sent a really good message to the girls.  Work hard and you don't have to be perfect.  She wasn't and she won a pagent!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I had never heard of her either, so I googled her.  Never heard of the shows either.  Not my cup of tea.  I like the looks of her clothes but again they are to expensive for me.  At 72 yrs old, I dont spend a fortune on my clothing and shoes for the obvious reason.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@elated wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I rarely paid attention to Sams Club clothing until about 2 weeks ago. I was surprized at the large selection of shorts. capris and casual wear. And the items are quite nice.

Same with COSTCO clothing.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate