Valued Contributor

She was Miss Georgia back in the 1980s.

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla Over the years we have bought DH several shirts, pants, socks & a jacket at Sam's club, I have also purchased many children's outfits over the years, I have had really good luck with the quality with Sam's Club clothing!

However, it is hit & miss when it comes to sizing, sometimes you get lucky and then other times, not so much, only downfall!

Esteemed Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

She is very loud and "in your face" type personality. Hope she is paired with a calm host or this could be stressful to watch. 

I only watched her for a short time.  She kind of reminded me of Paula Dean, who I do not care for.  So nope, I won't be watching or buying her items.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I really like Kim and her clothing line.  Differing opinions on clothing are fine, but no need to be degrading.  I don't shop at Sam's, Costco, Walmart, etc. and I think her clothing is reasonably priced and pretty.

Honored Contributor

3573A8CE-ABED-45A3-A1C4-028211E58310-327-0000001C1C4BDF8A.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Lynnster67 wrote:

She was Miss Georgia back in the 1980s.

She was in 1991.

Valued Contributor

I'm sure she is a nice person and her items have good reviews so I wish her well. But I certainly would like to see the management at QVC provide better on air coaching for their hosts and vendors. The constant screeching about women's butts is making my ears bleed and don't get me started on the constant close up shots of the models' rears and crotches! Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky! Must be me.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Frequent Contributor

She seems really uncomfortable in those sky-high wedges

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is Kim Gravel?

[ Edited ]

@Forever wrote:

I second the COSTCO clothes.  I was shocked to see Carole Hockman pajama set at $12!  I thought - nope it won't be nice but it was very nice and 1/4 of the cost as same item on QVC.  It is hit or miss but when it is a "hit" it is good!  Smiley Happy

@Forever wrote:

I second the COSTCO clothes.  I was shocked to see Carole Hockman pajama set at $12!  I thought - nope it won't be nice but it was very nice and 1/4 of the cost as same item on QVC.  It is hit or miss but when it is a "hit" it is good!  Smiley Happy

Sorry, the Carole Hochman line at Sams is nothing like her line on QVC.  The Sam's "version" is super thin and not of the same material or quality.

I looked at her line at Sam's years ago (CH) and wouldn't buy a thing they offered from her line.  The material was cheap and thin.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"