Trusted Contributor

Who else got an email survey regarding QVC Designer clothing brands.

Last year I received an email survey from QVC around this time of year asking questions about Patricia Nash hand bags. Rating how much I liked them and asking the fair price I thought each one should be. Then on Christmas Day one of those Patricia Nash bags happened to be the TSV.
I got a survey 2 days ago asking about the various designer brand clothing that QVC offers and rating each of them. I’m wondering if they are doing this again to determine the upcoming Christmas Day TSV??
Frequent Contributor

Re: Who else got an email survey regarding QVC Designer clothing brands.

I received one maybe a month ago about sheet sets and the different designers they carry. It was basically having me associate the sheet colors abs designs with the designer I believed carry them as well as questions about my opinions of them. There may have been a TSV after that, but I didn’t pay attention. I assumed it was to help them with their house designs. Find out what we like and make their in house companies carry our favorites. However, I wonder if that survey you had about clothing designers had to do with their dropping Louis Del Olio…. I loved his clothes, so well made. He retired, so they are no longer available.
Trusted Contributor

@Lottapaws You know I hadn’t seen anyone representing Louis Del Olin’s clothes in a while. Sorta like Lisa Rinna and Halston gone for good and no one mentioned that they would be. The survey was about LOGO, Candace Cameron Bure, Attitudes by Renee, Susan Graver, Denim & Co,, Isaac Mizrahi, Belle by Kim Gravel, NYDJ, Zuda, Peace Love World, Dennis Basso, Quacker Factory, GILI, and Barefoot Dreams. I’m thinking these might be their top sellers. I’m trying hard to remember if Joan Rivers was included or not?? I’m thinking they were included. Questions were on quality, price, style, etc. It was actually a fun survey for me to do. Only wish I knew what it was going to be used for.
Regular Contributor

Yes, I got the same one, too.  It seemed general in the beginning but then really was about Candance Cameron Bure.  It was fun to do it.  And I was totally honest.

I sure wish they would send me on about the hosts!!!!!!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@travelin grandma LOl you’re right that would make an excellent survey! Mine ended up asking more about Candace towards the end of the survey, but I wasn’t sure if that’s because I gave her line of clothing better scoring? If you didn’t do the same then the survey must have been more about her line.
Regular Contributor

I think you're right.  As I said it was general in the beginning but then zeroed in on her.  Not sure if she's on thin ice or not.

Regular Contributor

Didn't receive this survey but did get one in late spring about swimsuits.  Kim Gravel had a TSV with suits about 2 weeks later 

Trusted Contributor

@HangingTen Very COOL!! 😊