Respected Contributor

Re: Which encore TSV tempted you?

@SilleeMee wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Just a couple of them but I just opened my utility bill icon_shocked.gif so that settles that.

@SilleeMee 

I'm guessing you have Xcel also?  Ours went up about $100/month from last year, quite shocking isn't it?! 

@rockygems123 

No. Colorado Springs has their own utility company concession. But that's no saving grace.Woman Frustrated 

@SilleeMee 

Oh boy, so frustrating.  

Honored Contributor

Not a single thing ,i have seen.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Just a couple of them but I just opened my utility bill icon_shocked.gif so that settles that.

@SilleeMee 

I'm guessing you have Xcel also?  Ours went up about $100/month from last year, quite shocking isn't it?! 

@rockygems123 

No. Colorado Springs has their own utility company concession. But that's no saving grace.Woman Frustrated 

@SilleeMee 

Oh boy, so frustrating.  

@rockygems123 

The CEO's annual salary is 500K. When I found that out I was uh, you know, a little outraged. 

I apologize to the OP for going off-tract. Just had to let off some steam.

Honored Contributor

I was tempted by one of the  Big Deals.  But then I came to my senses.  

Not only is it impractical for my life now, but for what it cost I can get three months worth of dog food.  

Frequent Contributor

I bought the Periea storage boxes.  I've had them in my wish list waiting for a sale price.  

Thought about the Koolaburra shacket, but they have sold out in my size and the color I wanted.

Frequent Contributor

Don't regret not getting the KitchenAid hand mixer.  I love KitchenAid and bought this last year and regretted it.  It does not have the speed (or power?) that plug in hand mixers generate, so I have gone back to my old GE and KitchenAid electrical versions.

Respected Contributor

I drooled over the Patricia Nash tote. But I didnt buy it. Just received a Dooney tote today so I'm good. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@On It  I've been looking at the KitchenAid 9 speed hand mixer for a while, and I really considered it today because it has such good reviews; butt I just don't have the room to store it. My KA stand mixer sits out on my counter, so it's always available. Had to pass.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the Anybody joggers.

Trusted Contributor

Well, I'm not sure this qualifies but I did buy Muk Luks socks AFTER they were a TSV so paid about $3 more but realized too late I needed them for a game I am playing on Christmas. I contacted the social team and was immediately reimbursed the $3.

With that said, I feel QVC should automatically notify all customers that paid a higher price after it was a TSV then weeks later offered it again at the TSV. They should notify us they are offering a refund for the difference. I don't feel this should be the case when an item is marked down or goes to clearance but in this situation I don't believe we should need to notify them to get our difference back. But the social team was fantastic as always, quick response and issue resolved immediately.