Contributor

I need to replenish some of my Wen products, and I do not see any TSV's coming any time soon.  In fact, I haven't seen a Wen TSV in quite some time.  Does anyone know if QVC is phasing out Wen?  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor
@sugarsmom wrote:

I need to replenish some of my Wen products, and I do not see any TSV's coming any time soon.  In fact, I haven't seen a Wen TSV in quite some time.  Does anyone know if QVC is phasing out Wen?  Thanks!

WEN has a Q2 Big Deal coming up in days (9/26), and they had an incredible  3quart SMC BeautyiQ Steal in August. Chaz had a 40% off EVERYTHING sale in July. And in June QVC held the annual monthlong WEN Gallonpalooza.

So, no. WEN isn't going anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

p.s.   It's a shame you missed the 40% off everything sale on Chaz's website, @sugarsmom . Free shipping over $45. too!

He's had a few really exceptional offers this year. Some great deals on clearance sales and new arrivals, too.

Between his website, BeautyiQ Steals, Q2Big Deals, and TSVs, there has to be a great offer at least once a month.

Contributor

I guess when you snooze you lose.  I didn't think of checking his website.  Maybe I can get on some kind of e-mail list for his webiste.  Thanks!