Trusted Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Equuleus   Ooooh, I guess you put me in my place ha ha ha. FYI I was responding to the OP's comment about Shawn/entertaining. But thanks so much for your correction!!

She asked about Shawn's whereabouts and schedule.  You're welcome.  Glad to clear things up for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane said she’s on vacation so she did 2 hours of shoes.  Geeze can’t the girl have a night off. She was on Q2 the night before.

Respected Contributor

why would anyone care about where a host was? I remember once someone complaining David was on a vacation for too long. Waaaaa??? 

Valued Contributor

I really miss Dan and Pat James in the morning. Always watched while getting ready for work. Not sure who the new host is but her voice goes right through me first think in the a.m. One would think that is the prime shift and they would have a seasoned host for that slot. Though she is good in presenting, desciptions etc., which is her job, that voice is just too squeaky and annoying first thing in the morning.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine that SK is not trying to be entertaining, how else can you explain what she says and does on air. If she strictly stuck to selling the clothes and products in general, I could go along with SK not trying to entertain us, but she goes on and on about everything and anything that does not pertain to selling products.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

why would anyone care about where a host was? I remember once someone complaining David was on a vacation for too long. Waaaaa??? 

I am amazed at how many posts there are all the time about where the hosts are.  The other day it was Carolyn, then Mary Nelson, David, Shawn?  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch live anymore.  I find the hosts ARE trying to entertain.  I want to learn about the products if I am to buy them.  I don't care about personal information and constant chatter about nothing I need or want to know about.  I find over the top behavior when I do tune in to be excessive.  

Esteemed Contributor

She’s back tomorrow.