Honored Contributor

Re: Where did they come up with this ugly bathing suit?

@NiteStar wrote:
Well I don't know where they came up with it but I'm certainly glad they did !! I received mine yesterday and I love it! I am 63 and long pass the years of wearing skimpy swimsuits! I normally wear a size 4 but got this in size 8 since it was the smallest they had and it fits perfectly and looks really good on'

GO @NiteStar!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I purchased it in the black and liked the high neckline.  We live in Florida and have a boat, and sometimes my sons' friends come out with us on it so I thought the coverage would be good.  The neckline helps me keep my decolletage out of the sun which is important for me because it's the first place I burn and already have a little damage.  What's bugging me, though, is how wrinkled it arrived.  I was wondering how wrinkled it would get if I got out of the pool/ocean and sat out to dry.  Would it wrinkle again?   I'm completely on the fence and need a push in one direction or another.  Do I love the suit?  Not love.  I like the suit.  For almost $70, I think I'd rather love the suit. 

Valued Contributor

I don't have that exact suit but I have a similar one with the ruffles.  Its extremely flattering especially for a plus size or someone who wants to cover up any rolls or tummy they might have in the front.  Its hard to find a suit that does that. On the other hand, if you have a good figure and a flatter mid section and tummy I see no reason to wear it.  But for me its very flattering.