Frequent Contributor

Why is the Estee Lauder TSV saying "We're sorry.This item is not available at this time."  I looked up my order from Estee Lauder for this special 11/20 and it was $60 with a purchase.  It is disconcerting that it was sold last year directly from EL.  Does anyone know what's going on?

Respected Contributor

The screen on my iPad said "Sold Out."

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!  I'm on my computer and it doesn't say that but it should, makes more sense.

Respected Contributor

@Angelmanmom   I thought I saw that before too...it was $60 some with purchase of a fragrance I believe.

They must of all gotten these back from the Department stores and sold off all the inventory.  

I looked for the gift sets after Christmas last year and the gal at the makeup counter said the gift sets all go back to the manufacturers.  

I try to get the Holiday gift sets each year but last year I settled only for Lancome and passed on the EL.

Super Contributor

1145D245-BC30-4CA5-A184-DB0C1A2080FE.png

Frequent Contributor

This is bizarre.......my computer still says "We're sorry.This item is not available at this time."  This is QVC.com so it must be different on the app or whatever other folks are viewing.

Honored Contributor

Here's what I find many times - they post it's sold out but in reality it is not.

If you wait five minutes or so, click back on the item and WHOOP there it is, it is really not sold out and you can order it, whatever 'it' may be. This has happened to me at times. So I order it and I actually get it no problem.

You always need to go back to check it out.

Honored Contributor

I often get that "We're sorry..." message when something is sold out.  

Sometimes it says it's sold out at the beginning of the message.  Sometimes it does not.