Regular Contributor

I ordered the First Aid Beauty Cream and it's been sitting for 10 days in Maumee Ohio.

Honored Contributor

@evergreen wrote:

I ordered the First Aid Beauty Cream and it's been sitting for 10 days in Maumee Ohio.

Well I guess you answered your own question.

Honored Contributor

If that's a UPS facility, it's not unusual for them to hold up orders.  I get the same from one in Arizona. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Did you call First Aid Beauty CS and asked them to check on your order?  I've never waited that long to have an order delivered.  Hope it comes soon

Esteemed Contributor

I am buying less and less.  So tired of things in process for so many days before they are mailed.  QVC will fail with service like this.  Too much competition out there. 

Honored Contributor

@evergreen   Like you, I had an order for Berg Bites some weeks ago. They printed the shipping label, started to move forward my way, then all of a sudden I checked tracking and they, someone pulled the label off.

I contacted live chat this week, CS immediately processed a full refund back to my card. Don't know what happened but I'm not getting my 2nd shipment of these. They're really good too - or were.