Frequent Contributor

When is there going to be a Dooney TSV with free shipping???

I want a new bag - am looking on the Dooney site because it offers free shipping. I refuse to pay $12//13 for shipping anymore when it is free on the site but, am hoping the Q has something nice for spring??

Valued Contributor

Re: When is there going to be a Dooney TSV with free shipping???

I've been looking at the Dooney and I love Dooney sites for Spring colours. Not great pricing even if they have free shipping. Since I am paying for one bag with the easy pay, I don't need another just yet.

Frequent Contributor

I was looking at the zip Zip satchel for sometime and it was 178.00 Plus almost 12.00 to ship and i said no i am not goiing to pay that price.  I found the Ilovedooney site and they had the same bag for 178.00 with Mark down of 40% so i ordered and got free Shipping.  I paid $99.00 + tax.  for a total of $105.00.  My Bag came in a week with the Dust Cover and all the Leather rapped in paper and all the Dooney Tags.  I am a Happy Camper.  This was my Valentine Present from My Husband.

Valued Contributor

There is no info through mid-March on a Dooney TSV. ILoveDooney is a great site.

Same quality bags, free shipping and frequent sales. They’re offering 25% off right now.
Honored Contributor

there is usually a "spring or Mothers day" Dooney TS 

as to free shipping that is a guess

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hippiechick7897 wrote:
There is no info through mid-March on a Dooney TSV. ILoveDooney is a great site.

Same quality bags, free shipping and frequent sales. They’re offering 25% off right now.

The ONLY designer handbag I've ever been able to buy was a D & B one and I bought it there (ilovedooney) on the recommendation of someone here on this site--it was $298 and out the door I got it for $104. Brand new, perfect condition, and free shipping as well. Win/win

~ Hope in TN ~
Respected Contributor

With very rare exception, you can get better buys at ILOVEDOONEY website.  When I look at the prices on QVC, I am a bit shocked, because I am used to prices ILOVEDOONEY.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York