Valued Contributor

I love the plaid but it will limit what I can wear with it. I am still wearing the fleece cardigans from a few years ago. I love Cuddl Duds and live in them during the winter. I have literally worn the elbows out of the fleece cardigans but still wear them around the house. Hoping I can finally replace them with the upcoming TSV. I wear a size 10/12 and buy medium in Cuddl Duds. Plenty of room for the fleece tops or sweaters underneath. If I wanted a more fitted look, I'd wear a small in Cuddl Duds. We layer our clothes when it's below zero and I end up looking like a roly poly bug, LOL. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the southwest choice in my usual Qvc size.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: When is Cuddl Duds TSV?

[ Edited ]

@traveler.    I find the body of most Cuddl Duds tops like these are very roomy but the arm/sleeves tend to be very tight.  Watch the TV presentation (video) and you can see the Cuddl Duds lady wearing one and there is no room in the arms.   Then look at the model Shelia who is very skinny and you can see there is not a lot of room in the sleeves.  If the sleeves are not an issue for you order your normal size as even going up a size won't change the arm circumference.  Ohn and I like the Souuthwest choice too.  I don't really need another Cuddl Duds cardigan but I like this one.  Good for California weather and walking the dog

Esteemed Contributor

@mnmom 

@HappyGal

I would go by the garment measurements if you know your bust size.  The arms/sleeves on Cuddl Duds do tend to be very tight and going up a size will not make any difference.

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'3", I don't know, this looks like it might be too long on me. I wear a size 10, I usually buy either a medium or large top depending on the fit, would I go with a medium?

Esteemed Contributor

After debating for 90 minutes, I ordered the southwest print (in my regular QVC size) because I'm a jeans kind of girl. (I can never make up my mind and sometimes I've actually missed out on the TSVs I wanted! But not this time! lol).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

These are a definite no for me - I have other Cuddl Duds items, but the snap closure on this cardigan is not my style (reminds me of my old scrub jackets when I was a hospital nurse), although I understand due to limited finger dexterity, this might be a nice feature for some. 

Super Contributor
How many cuddle duds can a person own ? I mean really , these pieces are not all that exciting and on constantly
Honored Contributor

@Grace6663582 wrote:
How many cuddle duds can a person own ? I mean really , these pieces are not all that exciting and on constantly

The CD items that have been shown have been warm weather/summer items.  This is a fall/winter piece. Couldn't you make this statement about every fashion brand on QVC?  With few exceptions, all brands are shown constantly.    

Honored Contributor

I own a fleece hooded open front style from a few years ago.  I leave it in our RV all the time.  When I get up in the morning to walk the dog when camping, I grab that and throw it on.  Or when we camp in the fall, it's easy to grab and throw on.

I also bought another front one that is knit with a terry inside.  I don't wear that as much.

This is an easy pass.  I don't care for the snap front and I just wouldn't get enough wear out of it.