Super Contributor

Re: What will the IT Cosmetic TSV be for Jan. 19th?

DogLvr, thanks for showing us. I've been wondering what it would be. I will watch presentation then decide if I'd use any of it. I do love two of her products!!

Occasional Contributor

On 1/12/2015 DogLvr said:

No, the above TSV was from October 2014.

This is the TSV for January 19th.

It Cosmetics New Year Your Most Beautiful Skin

January 19th 2015 It Cosmetics TSV contains....

• It Cosmetics CC+ Eye Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream (A new color correcting concealer that helps treat the eye area with a cooling applicator!)
  • It Cosmetics CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream Compact (It Cosmetics revamped their popular CC Cream and put it in a new compact so you can now travel with it and touch up on the go! This CC Cream’s formula is pigmented, color correcting, and has an SPF 50 to hydrate, protect, and brighten skin!)
  • It Cosmetics CC+ Angled Buffing Foundation Brush (An slanted brush with super soft bristles to apply your foundation to an airbrushed finish)
  • It Cosmetics Blurred Lines Smooth Fill Lipstick (A skin loving lipstick that gives lips a natural flush of color!)
  • It Cosmetics CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder (Set your favorite CC Creams and foundations with this lightweight airbrush finish powder or use it as a lightweight foundation to brighten up and even out skin tone!)

Honestly I was hoping of the cc+cream! the large bottle that's out of stock, I have large pores so mineral powder/compacts just drop right in like little dots all over. Now i love me some polkadots but not on my face! even with a primer. i've tried all the biggies. and one question. what's this above about SNAIL SECRETION... EW!!!!!!! you are kidding right!!!!!! That can't be right.

Occasional Contributor

Ok. So i read this thread on beauty banter, that is too old to comment on.. http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/369709/pagenumber/2/index.aspx

It talks about snail excretions.

After reading this i'm sick to my stomach. So basically the snails are having induced repeated orgasms and then sent back to the hatchery when tired???? I don't know if that's true or even if it's good or bad. But it turns my stomach so much i feel like i'm going to throw up.

I know it's legally cruelty free but is it? Then again i eat cheese and dairy but just ew ew ew.

I was really looking forward to this but think i have to pass. I would just keep picturing little snails having orgasms on my face... BLEEECCHGHHHHH!!!!

Valued Contributor

I ordered mine last night! Smiley Happy
Contributor

I was on auto-delivery for one of her sets.... got a message... they don't have enough available.... thankfully.... I didn't care for that set... BUT.... I thought that when you were on AD.... there was always suppose to be enough to accommodate?... I do like ""IT""... but did not care for the celebrations powder foundation....

Regular Contributor

On 1/16/2015 NoelAnnn said:

Ok. So i read this thread on beauty banter, that is too old to comment on.. http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/369709/pagenumber/2/index.aspx

It talks about snail excretions.

After reading this i'm sick to my stomach. So basically the snails are having induced repeated orgasms and then sent back to the hatchery when tired???? I don't know if that's true or even if it's good or bad. But it turns my stomach so much i feel like i'm going to throw up.

I know it's legally cruelty free but is it? Then again i eat cheese and dairy but just ew ew ew.

I was really looking forward to this but think i have to pass. I would just keep picturing little snails having orgasms on my face... BLEEECCHGHHHHH!!!!

What the what??

Regular Contributor

Getting this for DD! I am using the Celebration Foundation Illumination and the Anti Aging Foundation. Really worried it would not work with my 60+ skin but I was so very pleasantly suprised--looks terrific and is so easy to apply.

Think my daughter will be pleased with the TSV. Trying to keep myself from getting one for myself. Would love to try the eye correcting cream.

Any suggestions for an IT concealer for aging under the eye skin???

Not applicable

On 1/17/2015 Nicole WI said: I ordered mine last night! Smiley Happy
How did you order this? I can't find it on site. How much is it??
Occasional Contributor

edited.

Respected Contributor

On 1/17/2015 Makeupmandy said:
On 1/17/2015 Nicole WI said: I ordered mine last night! Smiley Happy
How did you order this? I can't find it on site. How much is it??

http://www.qvc.com/ADGROUP.product.A256971.html?promo=RH6

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky