Honored Contributor

Re: What was the "worst" TSV you ever bought?

Probably the Orbitrex elliptical exercise machine. It broke after one month, they sent a replacement and that broke. They told me to throw it away and they’d refund my money.  Piece of junk! Lol

Respected Contributor

One was Josie Marans shower tan. You put it on in the shower. It was just weird and wrong. They dont sell it on the Q anymore. I did buy her other tanner TSV and that is the best tanner I have ever used.

The second one was a Breezies Bra. I ordered my usual size and the one I got was huge and lumpy! I sent it back ASAP. I find Breezies to be a hit and a miss.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Regular Contributor

The worst by far Tula.  It had a horrible smell (like bad handcream lotion bought on clearance at the drugstore) and it didn't do anything but make my wallet smaller.

Honorable mention to Calista's hair brush because no matter how low I used the temperature it burned my hair.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since I joined in on the complaint train, I’ll reverse the thought and say the Hover scrubber cordless mop that was a recent TSV is AWESOME! I already recommended it to several friends. Great purchase. ETA: it only scrubs; you have to sweep first and then use the scrubber.

Honored Contributor

Some Clark sandals

I bought them May last year and wore them once - not really comfortable.

I took them out this summer and wore them around hoping I could break them in.  No such luck!  They went into the donation bag this week.  

I had another Clark sandal a few years ago that were really nice but they wore out.  And, I have some Clark boots that are great.  These were awful.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Years ago, probably over 20 now, I purchased the roll out mat that was imbedded with seeds that promised you an instant flower garden. Needless to say, it did not work. Barely anything came through the soil. I still laugh at that purchase because it was sooooo bad and nothing like they showed during the presentations. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

Breezies bra's that literally looked like armor.  Just a cone with straps, I couldn't believe they were even sold on the air.

Too funny, I can still relive the memory of opening the package.

Respected Contributor

I wear the vanity fair beauty back bra with no underwire. The cups are molded. It is fabulous. I will never go back to anything else. 

Respected Contributor

I like my scrubber to. It is easy to pull out when my puppies have accidents. 

Honored Contributor

The leaf grabber rake.  This goes way back, maybe to 2005.  Yes, I had to take it apart to get it back into the box, but there was no way I was going to keep this thing!