Super Contributor

Re: What was the "worst" TSV you ever bought?

@BARBIE100 wrote:

Breezies Bras! uggh

Same here, Breezies bras just terrible!  

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

A Bliss outdoor rocker recliner chair. Expensive, extremely heavy and you had to use you legs to make it rock which for me was almost impossible. It also rusted terribly. Worst QVC purchase period. 

Respected Contributor

I've never had a dud TSV purchase.  I must be an extra careful shopper.  Unlike previous replies, I love BE Faux Tan and Breezies bras.  I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, LOL.

I'm now contemplating the Biocleaner TSV, due to the claims that it dissolves grease.  That's what I need it for, so I hope it works!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
New Contributor

Didn't have a chance to return mines. Life happened. But those were the worst sheets ever. I should have spent more time watching the presentation. Got caught up in the hype as my previous sets of QVC sheets lasted about 10 years. I have never bought linens from QVC since then.
Esteemed Contributor

Too many to name them all.

Contributor

Calista Tools Styler thing that didnt even get hot and the recent Laura Geller TSV. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Breezies bras--what was I thinking?  It turned out to be a good thing because I went to Nordstrom for a bra fitting and got good bras that fit and last a long time.

Technique Japanese knife set--it couldn't ever be sharpened.  The Blue Jean chef lady said it "never needed sharpening" which surely wasn't the same.  Used the set until it went dull, then it was useless.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh and from the other network--Keranique.  It was a whole kit of shampoo, conditioner, pre-treatment ampules, and the Keranique in spray bottles.  After using as directed for a month, my hair was dry and brittle, but the product did grow hair.  The problem is that some of us got swollen hands and feet.  I have been suffering for at least two months now with that.  My joints have been painful, too.  I go back and forth to the doctor with very, very slow relief.  Never again!

Honored Contributor

The ones that come to mind now are the space bags, Breezies Bras, probably some cosmetic TSVs too.  (Mojave Magic--my face was orange from the powder, but I did like some of their other items and enjoyed the presentations.)

Esteemed Contributor

Wen... horrible product.