Valued Contributor

Re: What was the "worst" TSV you ever bought?

I bought quite a few of the gold TSV’s early on and took one I paid over $200 for and never wore to a pawn shop to see if I could get anything for it and was told it had no value. I was told the same thing at another one. So it was bad because I bought and never wore it and bad because it had no value. 

I have used most of my Dooney bags that I kept, but there was one heavy leather one with 2 large pockets on the outside that was a total waste of money. 

Respected Contributor

I agree with the SPACE BAGS.   Horrible.

Also more recently, those Popcorn Poppers...  back they went. 

Trusted Contributor

I disagree with the Bliss lights. I have had mine 4 years and all of them still work. I have 14 of them. I dont buy many TSV’s so i cant comment on that. There is such a little difference in the cost that I usually wait for reveiws.

Respected Contributor

The Earth Origin Sandals that fell off of everyone's feet. QVC put out a letter to return them for free. 

New Contributor

Bare Escentuals’ lovely green faux tan. Streaked like crazy and was green. Plus the one I received came with the “rock” that did nothing. Oh, and a power washer I purchased years ago. It sprung leaks almost immediately. 

Trusted Contributor

Breezies Bras! uggh

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Many years ago I bought an empty pump dispenser that came with tiny plastic beads inside. One was supposed to put collected bar-soap remnants in the dispenser, and the beads somehow transformed the soap scraps into smooth, pumpable liquid soap. Total BS. The result was a gooey, disgusting, unusable mess.

What can I say? I was a very young housewife and Rick Domeier could sell me pretty much anything.
Respected Contributor

JM tanning system that one used in the shower. A dark brown goo . Did not work.

Honored Contributor

There were many, these days I don't usually buy the TSV unless it's makeup or skin care I already have used. I find clothing TSVs are not the best quality and fit is hit or miss.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]