Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What was Isaac thinking?

Not awful, but I'm sure I could find something similar in any store with "Mart" as part of their name for about $20.

Respected Contributor

But not the quality, pima cotton.  

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Not awful, but I'm sure I could find something similar in any store with "Mart" as part of their name for about $20.

@AuntG I'll pay more not to have to go.

Regular Contributor

Nothing special at all. I used to love his pants but I'm just not drawn to his clothes anymore. I watched a bit of his show tonight and laughed out loud when he asked Jane " you know when you go into Prada..."  um no!

Contributor

Very disappointing.

nothing new or different

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Isaac acts like he invented Pima cotton.  And to go on and on about how there are no Pima prints out there.  He should check J Jill.  And theirs doesn't shrink.

By the way I think Amy wore this top better than anyone.  She made it look a lot nicer.

Trusted Contributor

He is UNWATCHABLE. Needs to use some NEW vocabulary. He uses the word LIKE constantly.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

While to each their own, Isaac is carrying on like it's the most gorguois piece of clothing.  It's simply a v-neck, three-quarter sleeve cotton top.  Jane even makes a huge deal about the dots.  It's a polka-dot, plain and simple ..... no different that any other polka dot.  It's not a silk blouse like Isaac says it looks like.  It's not Parisian. 

So, my husband doesn't pay much attention and only catches particular comments and then asks me about it.  He says "they're selling Kate Middleton style wedding dresses now?"  It took me a minute to realize they were comparing the V-neck to KM's wedding dress.  I handed him the remote and went to bed.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

While to each their own, Isaac is carrying on like it's the most gorguois piece of clothing.  It's simply a v-neck, three-quarter sleeve cotton top.  Jane even makes a huge deal about the dots.  It's a polka-dot, plain and simple ..... no different that any other polka dot.  It's not a silk blouse like Isaac says it looks like.  It's not Parisian. 

So, my husband doesn't pay much attention and only catches particular comments and then asks me about it.  He says "they're selling Kate Middleton style wedding dresses now?"  It took me a minute to realize they were comparing the V-neck to KM's wedding dress.  I handed him the remote and went to bed.

@Icegoddess wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

HaHa!  Some of their selling techniques are getting beyond ridiculous.  Do they think we were born yesterday and fall for dumb comparisons?  

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

HaHa!  Some of their selling techniques are getting beyond ridiculous.  Do they think we were born yesterday and fall for dumb comparisons?  

Yes he in particular thinks we're all idiots.  He even said at one point that the top/neckline/back of neck was reminiscent of Marlena Dierich.  I don't think so.