Occasional Contributor

What tsv battery candles on Thursday

Does anyone what tsv wonder I love battery candles
Occasional Contributor

Re: What tsv battery candles on Thursday

Honored Contributor

There is no TSV on Thurs.  The first live show of the day is flameless candle clearance, so it will likely be a variety of brands.

Esteemed Contributor

What???

Super Contributor

It looks like the set of two Candle Impression lanterns with remotes will be the TSV with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

It's 2 - 15" lanterns from Candle Impressions w/remotes.  Comes in many colors.  

I own the larger version w/3 candles and it's outdoors on a covered porch.  The battery life is great!  

Here is the info on TSV:  Item # H219245

$24.48 -- free shipping

6 ez pays

Super Contributor

This set looks like a bundle of 2 to Clearance out what didn't sell earlier in the year. I don't like the plastic lantern, but I love CI...so I buy better lanterns at HomeGoods and put my own CI candles in them. I also have had trouble buying sets from this brand...when something is wrong or broken with one item, you have to return everything and replacements aren't easy. If the price is too good to be true, it usually is.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the large lantern in gray. I don’t know why that choice isn’t offered in these. I want these and now need to choose another color. Decisions...decisions. 

For those complaining about about their TV remote interfering with the candles, mine has interfered with my Bethlehem Lights wreath the last two years. I don’t see it as a problem.  It’s not a big deal. 

Keepin' it real.