Trusted Contributor

Re: What's your guess? How many Graver TSV's will be returned

On 7/3/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

I don't suppose it occurred to any of you that not everyone is ashamed or afraid to pull the outfit down to go to the bathroom? It's a private stall even in a public bathroom, the elasticized neck and waist makes it easy to pull down and keeps it snug enough around the knees to not be dragging the floor.

I honestly wonder about all of the people who are so hung up on bathroom habits and apparently even their own bodies in private!

I'm going to wear it around the house and it's ideal. I just pull it down and like Buck-i-Nana said, it gathers around your knees. It has never fallen on the floor and I've worn it all day. It's really very pretty and so comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Apparently not so many that Susan buyers fear she'll be canned because of her returns. They didn't tell newbies to stay away.

I suspect lots of women have worn jumpsuits in their lives - and I think this one would be easier to manage in the restroom than a wet bathing suit or a long pant one-piece garment.

I was surprised how good the models and hosts looked in it - still, I think there will be returns, many because so many, many people buy without looking at or listening to the details. Wait for the reviews that say "I didn't realize there were shorts under that skirt."

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why there are shorts under it anyway...

Super Contributor

Just don't buy an ""As Is"".

Super Contributor

GRAVER'S MANTRA IS " DRESSING SHOULDNT BE DIFFICULT" WELL THIS TSV TAKES THE CAKE, LOL...... WHEN I HAVE TO RUN TO THE BATHROOM THE LAST THING I WANT TO HAVE TO DO IS UNDRESS TO DO IT !

DID NOT BUY THIS SO I WILL NOT HAVE TO INCUR RETURN POSTAGE !!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!

Super Contributor

On 7/3/2014 september said: I'm not ashamed OR afraid to pull down an outfit in a public bathroom. But if I'm wearing a sweater or jacket over it, plus a scarf or belt tied around the waist...is it worth it for me to spend the extra time getting undressed to go potty? I'd have to say "no".

yes, exactly. It has nothing to do with being ashamed, it has to do with why would you want to go to that much trouble. As I said on the other thread, I have been in stalls that were so small I could barely squeeze myself in and close the door and not have my knees hit the stall door when sitting down. Now if I have to remove any clothing on top of that, well, I think I'd rather just go find some secluded bushes somewhere and pee myself.

Trusted Contributor

I used to think skorts were cute, but buying one showed me that two layers are too warm. If someone wanted to wear a short skirt for some reason, then maybe it's explainable. Otherwise, Bermuda-length shorts seem much more practical.
Honored Contributor

Jumpsuits were once very popular, with the same issue. Yet it didn't seem to diminish their popularity for some. Neither style would work for me, however. My guess is that there will not be any more than the normal rate of return for this item. I thought it looked really cute, even if I can't wear that style.

Regular Contributor

Funny.

Respected Contributor

On 7/3/2014 september said: Eww ! When I read that she said (on air) that you could use the bathroom by just pulling the shorts to one side...I just couldn't imagine how to do that without accidentally wetting any part of the garment.

That is gross. She does know that men aren't buying these, right?