Respected Contributor

Re: What's the real "incentive" of a TSV - Why can a TSV can be cheaper two months later?

I remember back in the day when the TSV spent 15 minutes on its presentation. Now they have stretched it to 30. 

30 minutes on the TSV becomes like an infomercial, who wants that?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's the real "incentive" of a TSV - Why can a TSV can be cheaper two months later?

The TSV used to be at least $20 off & free shipping.  Now it’s $10 off + shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

Q is gambling it will be a sellout and you will have remorse over not buying and then buy the next TSV not to miss out even though you really don't want it.

Esteemed Contributor

You can always choose not to watch or buy.  Many people cannot stay up till midnight and go to work the next morning.  They can’t sit in front of the tv all day.

Esteemed Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Those of us who have shopped with QVC for a long time realize things are not what they used to be. The name, QVC, actually meant quality, value, convenience.  

It scares me to think Q is probably waiting for us to die and no one will remember what  the original shopping experience was all about.