Respected Contributor

Re: What's the IT Celebration Foundation like? I see there is a TSV!!!

I had the Celebration foundation with one of the TS kits (brush, blush, lippie) and only kept it for the other products. This powder type of foundation accentuated my pores and wrinkles way more than my years should be. Lousy coverage unless you use too much, and then it looks ridiculous, at least for my decent complexion.

I have used iT CC cream with none of these issues for many years and I will stick to it!

Contributor

lRe: What's the IT Celebration Foundation like? I see there is a TSV!!!

I love IT in general and use several of their products. Celebration is cakey and powdery. I prefer CC cream, bye bye under eyes (very sparingly)  and bye bye pores powder.

I do sometimes use the celebration over the CC cream.I am 60 and have lines, some wrinkles and beginnings of textured skin on my cheeks. 

I do want to try LG baked, balanced and brighten, but am leery of powder foundations

Trusted Contributor

I've tried several foundation type things from IT cosmetics.  Every single one of them magnified every flaw I had.  Jamie likes very heavy coverage.  Most people don't need, or like that heavy of a foundation.  When you look at the models, even they look like they are all wearing a mask.  That mask look is what every other make up brand is trying to avoid, because it's not in style.  It hasn't been for years.

Super Contributor

this is just IMO IT cosmetics are for ppl that have problem skin or skin that needs Full coverage so if you are just looking for a light fresh foundation perhaps you should try the OP suggestions before IT. I also do not think that the model Helen necessarily looks natural or younger with all the IT under her eyes and on her cheeks nor do I believe that all the QVC hosts have problem skin and use this product and wish they would at least be honest and stick to staying the brand works for many or some but not that they use each and every product and adore all. Sandra says this every Friday night . IMO comes off so insincere
Valued Contributor

Well, I got this, mostly for the brush. I figured if I didn't like it, I'd give the other to my sister. I have a light touch, couldn't do what they do on the TV demo, pressing the stuff into the skin. And I want slight coverage so that would be ok. I do read many complaints yet people still buy. Is it all that bad? I am usually a BE gal myself.