Honored Contributor

What's the IT Celebration Foundation like? I see there is a TSV!!!

What are your throughts on this?  I see it is listed as a TSV. A supersized with a brush.  I have been wanting to try this.  I usually don't (truthfully) spend this much on foundation but I really need something that gives good coverage and does not accentuate fine lines.  I am 65.  Would this work for me, do you think?

Thanks!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Re: What's the IT Celebration Foundation like? I see there is a TSV!!!

I personally HATED it.  I know a lot of people feel differently.  I used a very light hand and it still sat on top of my skin and was mask like.  I tried putting it on several times,  and I know how to put on make up.  Not flattering at all on me.  I returned it immediately.  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

What are your throughts on this?  I see it is listed as a TSV. A supersized with a brush.  I have been wanting to try this.  I usually don't (truthfully) spend this much on foundation but I really need something that gives good coverage and does not accentuate fine lines.  I am 65.  Would this work for me, do you think?

Thanks!! 

I like the IT products I have tried, but not this,  I checked it out at ULTa.  nope not for me.  very heavy and accentuated lines. 

the CC is a better product

BTW  on my Instagram there was a video of tons of new stuff coming out there maybe something for you there 

Respected Contributor

I am 66 and not a big fan.  I like the spf but that is about all.

Honored Contributor

Ditto! Previous post. Powder foundation I recommend "WanderLust" another "Smashbox Halo" both are excellent. Halo use days want fresh look. Spot conceal with Tarte shape and tape lightly buff and use very little product. Key with Halo! Less is more. Morphs into the skin not full coverage soft focus finish. Love the deliver, Shave off powder, Light buffing achieves best results. "Wanderlust Powder" Incredible luxurious product. Recommended several women here purchased love the powder. Enclosed sponge coolest thing ever.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Ditto! Previous post. Powder foundation I recommend "WanderLust" another "Smashbox Halo" both are excellent. Halo use days want fresh look. Spot conceal with Tarte shape and tape lightly buff and use very little product. Key with Halo! Less is more. Morphs into the skin not full coverage soft focus finish. Love the deliver, Shave off powder, Light buffing achieves best results. "Wanderlust Powder" Incredible luxurious product. Recommended several women here purchased love the powder. Enclosed sponge coolest thing ever.

@Sweet_Serenity   I agree.  LOVE HALO.  That's what I use.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Thanks!! 

I like the IT products I have tried, but not this,  I checked it out at ULTa.  nope not for me.  very heavy and accentuated lines. 

BTW  on my Instagram there was a video of tons of new stuff coming out there maybe something for you there 

Loreal purchased IT months ago. This is their MO!! 

Forgo quailty glut the market with NEW STUFF!!! Happened with

Too Faced! Gone is the quailty and EL overkill brand. Pathic!! FYI Both companies are no longer cruelty free.🐰Saddest fact of all.

Esteemed Contributor

I love it, 'tan' is a perfect match for my skin. I tried it in Ulta before I decided to buy! I have the non spf version, which still does have titanium doixide lower on the ingredient list. I'm looking forward to the tsv, which has a higher level of spf. It's a great deal - while it might seem pricey on the surface the compacts last a  long time! 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Thanks!! 

Loreal purchased IT months ago. This is their MO!! 

Forgo quailty glut the market with NEW STUFF!!! Happened with

Too Faced! Gone is the quailty and EL overkill brand. Pathic!! FYI Both companies are no longer cruelty free.🐰Saddest fact of all.

yvmv

turning this into a Lauder/loreal rant was not my intent, 

new products look interesting to  me

we are feel to purchase where ever we desire 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rant? Think Not. IT Celebration Powder- Feel free purchase if you like cakey settling in pores powder. Woman LOL