Honored Contributor

Re: What is the TSV from Isaac tonight?

[ Edited ]

Everybody knows I hate long tops.  And at 26" to 28"....too long.  Sorry Isaac.  And QVC never, never has petite tops.  Those Bermudas look extra long.  They're shorts after all, not pedal pushers.  If they have petite, I'll look.  My tops have to be shorter as I wear 4"to 5" shorts.

EDIT: Found them.  Only solid black & navy left in the petite size 2.  I liked that blue floral, but that's gone.  His idea of petite Bermudas are 10". In stores you have long shorts.  And they're 5"

Valued Contributor

@RNbynite There are a few hosts who wear their clothes too tight. JT seemed to apologize, because the sweater she tried on was one size larger than she usually wears. The larger size looked so much better on her, and the fit seemed perfect! It made Jane appear so much smaller than the clothes that appear one size too small. 

Respected Contributor

@MemphisVette.Janes clothes are too tight on her body and who would wear their shirt pulled down tight to emphasize your belly, hips and anything else. Kudos to u if u don’t mind looking like that. Not an attractive way to kick off TSV and entice people.
Respected Contributor

@JeanneinVA and RNbynite…yes, I wholeheartedly agree w/both of u!
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Kachina624 

I iron all my tees, including Isaac, Denim & Co. & Kim Gravel.  I will say that I don't HAVE to iron my D&C shirts, but I do HAVE to iron my Isaac tees.

I'm an ironer though, so it doesn't really bother me because I iron most everything.

I'm an ironer too.  Don't you think everything just looks a little bit better when you iron it, even a tee shirt?  I'm always amazed.

Of course, like you, I don't mind ironing.  I've always enjoyed it, it's almost soothing for me to iron.

If I hated it, which I can understand people hating it, it would be a different story.

Valued Contributor

@RNbynite  wrote:

Jane wears everything too tight. Her mirrors lie.

Betting her monitor doesn't.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i have been dressing myself for a long time

i have no issue with others wearing things smaller than i would...it has nothing to do with how i wear things

the obsession with a hosts size is rediculous

IT IS NO BIGGIE

find something to dwell on that brings you joy

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Such an impressive discussion today of the Isaac M polo shirt!  Some TSVs are barely noticed.

Onward to another opinion (mine) of the IM TSV polo shirt. First, the plain v-neck just looks sort of cheap and generic branded. The actual polo shirts have buttons and the women's versions typically have slightly shorter neatly banded sleeves, not just folded under and stiched down. I'd forgotten about polo shirts for decades and seeing Isaac's inspired me to look online for something I liked better. I used to have about a half dozen Lacostes ($$$ now) but I found Nautica website has a  really cute one for "less than $20," actually $19.99. Better colors, contrasting chambray trim on placket and inside collar, and cute little side notches. I ordered one! Thanks, IM and QVC.

Just hoping it fits. I sized up because it's mostly cotton and I prefer a looser polo anyway, like the ones I used to wear. Don't want a polo shirt that pulls across my tummy so that I have to wear a jacket or cardigan over it, and won't feel bad about the size on the inside tag.

Trusted Contributor

For those that mentioned that Shawn, Terri Conn and Ali Carr wear their clothes too fitted, they don’t. Would you rather see them looking dowdy and wearing baggy clothes that don’t do anything for their bodies. I don’t think so.
I saw Shawn in person on a QVC tour and I thought she looked Amazing!! Her confidence in herself really shines through and makes her more appealing in my eyes. Maybe that’s what others are lacking when they say negative and hurtful things about other peoples looks?
Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

she looks just fine

JANET.jpg

DEFINITELY NOT a GOOD look.