Valued Contributor

Re: What is the TSV from Isaac tonight?

@KKlim I agree. The proportions look wrong on JT. The polo shirt looks too long for Jane. Petites are not available. 

Respected Contributor

she looks just fine

JANET.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I'm with @Kachina624 and @PatsShoes. As a teenager I did all of the family ironing as one of my responsibilities. Now I iron only when necessary!   Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Ironing? Hm, I'm not even sure where my iron is. Might have to find that thing. 

Honored Contributor

Last summer I purchased Isaac's Item # A399748.

In fact, I wore it yesterday, so I was surprised to see the TSV today.  Mine is just a bit different in that it has that ever so slight smile/shirttail hem.  It was not called a Polo top last year, it was called a S[lit-Neck Collar Tee.  Semantics, since it looks nearly exactly like the TSV Polo Top.

It wears wonderfully and the fit is true to size.  Since I already have two of this style, there's no need for me to get the TSV.

Respected Contributor

For some reason a polo shirt looks masculine to me.  I have bought them in the past and never liked them.  This is okay in his line but a TSV....

Trusted Contributor

@CaaarfulShopper I like your split neck collar tee better than todays TSV. The v neckline looks wider making it much more comfortable to wear. Thanks for sharing! 😊
Respected Contributor

I didn't find myself attracted to the colors? I ordered D&C yesterday as wanted a red tee. Some of those colors don't look good on me so an easy pass.

Super Contributor

Jane wears everything too tight. Her mirrors lie.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The polos I wore in the 80's were Lacoste (cotton pique). Classic polo and very preppy. They still sell the 'alligator' polo today for about $100. In my day they were half that....still expensive. The sleeveless Lacoste were my absolute fave...even to this day.

download.jfifimages.jfif