Esteemed Contributor

What is the TSV from Isaac tonight?

Anybody know what the TSV from Isaac Mizrahi is going to be tonight (for friday, July 1)?

Respected Contributor

Re: What is the TSV from Isaac tonight?

i have a feeling it might be a clearance item, but i hope not.  They aren't going to do any pre notices of tsv's anymore, per an e-mail that they sent out.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I don't know but I'm so sick of the constant, on-going parade of nearly identical tee shirts that I could scream.  I don't know how he keeps his sanity having to talk about them.

It must be Isaac's personality that keeps the line going because, in my experience, his products shrink if machine dried and wrinkle like crazy requiring ironing, even tee shirts.  They are neither special or exceptional.  I do much better with Denim & Co.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

agree.  I l wash on  delicate  and line dry all my shirts from his line

Honored Contributor

@skatting44    Still, both pants and tees come out a wrinkled mess and dry that way after going through the spin cycle.  I did a personal ban on anything Isaac some time ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I think it a polo style top in the $36 range, not sure of fabric or colors

Trusted Contributor

I hope it’s not something boring... 😌 I do like the quality of Isaac’s clothing, especially the Pima cotton. All my Pima cotton tops look the same as the day I got them! I wear them a lot too. Unfortunately I can’t say that about LOGO or D & C. Those have pilled terribly and gotten old looking. Donated quite a few items of theirs that were iffy looking and maybe I should have just tossed out. Clothes cost too much to ruin, so I wash in cold water and hang to dry. Maybe thats why I don’t have things shrink or lose their shape. Now should I stay up to midnight or not, that is the BIG ??? 😂🤣
Contributor

Jane is on Q2 right now doing an Isaac show and she is tugging on a polo shirt, so that could be the tsv!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Travel61 !! 😊 I will tune in to Q2 right now!
Trusted Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi Essential Pima Cotton Polo for $36.78 

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 10.37.49 AM.png