Contributor

What is the Isaac Mizrahi TSV on May 1st???

Honored Contributor

Re: What is the Isaac Mizrahi TSV on May 1st???

@Lsquare, it's a pair of 24/7 stretch pedal pushers.  If you click the TSV icon above, they are available for sale.

Honored Contributor

Why does he do the same TSVs over and over again?

Regular Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon agree...same old tired styles.  Everything at Q has become so matronly.  Big florals, cardigans galore and pedal pushers that are styled so tight on everyone...easy pass for me.  I have not bought anything from Q since Christmas.  I have an autodelivery of Calista hairspray which I just recently canceled.  It's all over priced old styles with very few modern fresh pieces.  And shipping is just too crazy.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@faeriemoon That is an excellent question.  His TSV's have been boring.  Same ol' same ol. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it's the design team's fault or Q's fault?  You know how they like to run things into the ground.  Perhaps these were popular in the past so Q wanted them done again this year as a TSV.

Look at those D&C beach pants.  They are a TSV every single year and have been for the past few years.   

Contributor

I find it hard to believe that designers are making pants without functional pockets! These pants don’t seem to have any functional pockets in the front or side. I want pockets.
Esteemed Contributor

I think they are adorable