Trusted Contributor

What is taking sooooooo long? Breezes TSV.

This is ridiculous...I ordered the TSV Breezes Bra on Jan 20th and I still do not have it. Today is Jan 31, so apparently it takes more than 11 days to receive and item that supposedly was shipped on Jan 21st????? This is why, I keep telling myself that I should stop ordering from QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: What is taking sooooooo long? Breezes TSV.

I know there are issues that frustrate.

I am so lucky with my shipping experiences with QVC.  I've made 2 orders (noy my AD's) since OP ordered her Breezies.  Both were promised to Feb 1 -  and both arrived last Thiurtsday - 1/26.

So -  OP_ may quit QVC in frustration and I will continue as a committed buyer for those things I need or want when QVC gives me a good buy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gigy wrote:

This is ridiculous...I ordered the TSV Breezes Bra on Jan 20th and I still do not have it. Today is Jan 31, so apparently it takes more than 11 days to receive and item that supposedly was shipped on Jan 21st????? This is why, I keep telling myself that I should stop ordering from QVC.

I agree @gigy!  I tried to cancel my order days ago because it was taking so long "in process" but the system would not let me.  Estimated delivery was supposed to be 6 days ago.  I refuse to pay the return shipping charges once it finally gets here.

Update....after telling me for days that I could not cancel my order, I just made another attempt to cancel -- it worked!!  They must have had problems with either shipping or manufacturing.  But at least I was able to cancel the order, finally!

Frequent Contributor

@gigy wrote:

Mine is already on its way back to QVC.

There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to look for it.
For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I know there are issues that frustrate.

I am so lucky with my shipping experiences with QVC.  I've made 2 orders (noy my AD's) since OP ordered her Breezies.  Both were promised to Feb 1 -  and both arrived last Thiurtsday - 1/26.

So -  OP_ may quit QVC in frustration and I will continue as a committed buyer for those things I need or want when QVC gives me a good buy.

Love everything about this bra !! 💗

Valued Contributor

Mine already back to the Q.  The cups puckered a bit and were a bit big.  Hard to buy a bra on line but I have to buy them and shoes on line cause stores don't carry my size.