Respected Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@ILLINOIS GIRL wrote:

I am a little upset to say the least regarding shipping of TSV  Heartland Chicken. I ordered this TSV before it was even presented on April 14th...my account said to be delivered on April 17th. I wanted this product for a family dinner...A few days ago it said April 24th...now it is saying April 30th. I understand and read the message they have had up for a long time regarding possible delay due to the virus. I totally understand the 24th delivery date however not having to wait until the 30th. i understand from the blog and reviews customers got their order...again I ordered this before the TSV was presented at midnight. I wanted to try this chicken because of all the positive reviews, Today I decided to cancel the order...it says cancel is being attempted. Maybe down the road I will try to order again...very dissapointed. I have had no delays onother food I oredered.

____

Same here with an early order.  It was finally delivered today. I had the immediate ship date. 

Honored Contributor

Whats going on?  Its called Covid19 a pandemic.  Nothing at this time is normal.  Given the state this country is in how can one be upset by not receiving chicken when they wanted it?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

I agree with you.  Food items are struggling with trucking issues and at their plants with employees out with the virus.  The OP should not have cancelled; this item from Heartland is delicous and you can always use it no matter when it arrives!

Respected Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL 

Too bad if you cancel.  I understand your frustration with the shipping issues, but if you are patient this chicken is very good and will keep in your freezer for a long time.  Hang in there; these are crazy times and things happen.

Honored Contributor

I have had zero issues with anything I've ordered from QVC and I've ordered quite a few items, but none of them food.  I cannot complain about what they are doing for me.

I have had a couple of issues with items ordered from other companies but the items aren't anything that are must haves right now so they'll get here when they get here. 

Contributor

While I do understand the delay in shipping of many items due to the virus, the most annoying thing for me, is when the item is marked "in progress" for over a month. When an item is supposedly in progress, it can't be cancelled. I ordered 2 pair of the Clark's TSV wedge sandals when they aired on the TSV date, April 21st. I received one pair within a few days. The other pair was a Mother's Day gift which didn't arrive until May I5th. Now I have to pay to return. When an item is delayed far past the original estimated arrival date, we should be given an opportunity to cancel it before it ships.

Respected Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL I purchased it as the TSV for immediate delivery and just received it last week. So yours might come soon. I figured it was a distributed problem. Mine is very good, I had some last week on salad and plan the same for tomorrow night. 

Respected Contributor

@Sandygb    CALL QVC first.  Do not just return.  They will probably just credit you and not have you return.  I don't think they want food items coming back.  Especially that!

Honored Contributor

I have also canceled some orders (including food items) as they don't ship as scheduled.