Contributor

I am a little upset to say the least regarding shipping of TSV  Heartland Chicken. I ordered this TSV before it was even presented on April 14th...my account said to be delivered on April 17th. I wanted this product for a family dinner...A few days ago it said April 24th...now it is saying April 30th. I understand and read the message they have had up for a long time regarding possible delay due to the virus. I totally understand the 24th delivery date however not having to wait until the 30th. i understand from the blog and reviews customers got their order...again I ordered this before the TSV was presented at midnight. I wanted to try this chicken because of all the positive reviews, Today I decided to cancel the order...it says cancel is being attempted. Maybe down the road I will try to order again...very dissapointed. I have had no delays onother food I oredered.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is going on?

[ Edited ]

@ILLINOIS GIRL 

I loved it too and was having this problem for a while  so I sadly  cancelled my a/d.

This began a couple of months ago for me,so I do not think it has anything to do with  the  virus.

Respected Contributor

On a good day QVC does not have dependable shipping. Given the virus, I wouldn't hold my breath on ANY order from anywhere. All sites I've been on have a statement regarding delays at this time. Call CS and get a refund.

Contributor

Thank you for response...I do agree with you...the thing I was upset about was I pre ordered this TSV...while others that ordered received theirs.

Regular Contributor

I ordered the Heartland Fresh Chicken TSV immediate delivery before noon on the day it was presented and WAY before it sold out for immediate delivery and now it says BACKORDER! Are you kidding me! I agree "What is going on?" 

Respected Contributor
I agree, call Customer Service and get a refund. Hard to say whether the cancellation will go through or not because the order was sent directly to vendor. Sounds like they oversold or something.

I ordered for week of May 18 because immediate ship date was sold out by time I placed my order, Hope I receive that week otherwise will be asking for cancel/refund.
Respected Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL wrote:

Thank you for response...I do agree with you...the thing I was upset about was I pre ordered this TSV...while others that ordered received theirs.

I preordered the package of 10 for immediate delivery and I was lucky and received it on the day the TSV was presented. 

Contributor

I have had their combo (plain and Italian) on A-D for about a year and expected a delivery in mid-April. This TSV is a better deal so I ordered it, but for the May delivery since my other A-D was due to arrive. Well, the ongoing order is now back ordered. I feel like ongoing auto delivery customers should be in the front of the line, so to speak, and they should have supply for us. The same thing happened with my Grove Collaborative order. Some of the now high demand disinfecting items that I expected to get were out of stock

Occasional Contributor

I ordered immediate delivery at midnight the day of the tsv.  The order initially had a Monday ship, Wednesday delivery.  It now has a Tuesday ship, Thursday delivery.  It appears to be on track for tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

@ILLINOIS GIRL wrote:

I am a little upset to say the least regarding shipping of TSV  Heartland Chicken. I ordered this TSV before it was even presented on April 14th...my account said to be delivered on April 17th. I wanted this product for a family dinner...A few days ago it said April 24th...now it is saying April 30th. I understand and read the message they have had up for a long time regarding possible delay due to the virus. I totally understand the 24th delivery date however not having to wait until the 30th. i understand from the blog and reviews customers got their order...again I ordered this before the TSV was presented at midnight. I wanted to try this chicken because of all the positive reviews, Today I decided to cancel the order...it says cancel is being attempted. Maybe down the road I will try to order again...very dissapointed. I have had no delays onother food I oredered.

____

Same here with an early order.  It was finally delivered today.