Frequent Contributor

What is Sunday (Tomorrow) TSV?

I couldn't tell what tomorrow's TSV was...today (Sat) it is a Dyson, surely not a Dyson again tomorrow?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What is Sunday (Tomorrow) TSV?

[ Edited ]

Power Pressure Cooker XL Digital 8-Qt with dual steamer racks.  $99.96 S&H $7.00

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Frequent Contributor

Wow, just looked at Program Guide...they are devoting a whole show to the pressure cooker nearly every other show...wonder why they are really pushing it? Between it and Temptations...that's about it for cooking shows tomorrow. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@Mollie wrote:

Wow, just looked at Program Guide...they are devoting a whole show to the pressure cooker nearly every other show...wonder why they are really pushing it? Between it and Temptations...that's about it for cooking shows tomorrow. Smiley Sad

that unfortunately seems to be the norm for weekends.  One single product is on for about 50% of the air time. I will not be tuning in at all. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tantallum wrote:

@Mollie wrote:

that unfortunately seems to be the norm for weekends.  One single product is on for about 50% of the air time. I will not be tuning in at all. 

QVC on weekends: one LOOOOOONG Infomercial.  Smiley Frustrated BORING!

~Quack

Respected Contributor

Where's the special?  This is the regular price almost everywhere.  I can get it at that price from Kohls and I have a 30% off coupon.  The Q used to have great deals.  I miss those days. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last time I checked, it only had one review--a one-star! I'd ike to get a pressure cooker, but definitely not this one.

Edited:

Just checked again--two one-stars, and some quickly added "five stars" Hmmm!

Super Contributor

The pressure cooker looks nice - however the price is not spectacular.

I would like to point out -

The manufacturer has only confidence to warranty their product for 60 days - 2 months?  This is not a disposable product or a cheap $20 product - but it is $99...

Second question I would have - has non-stick - is this PTFE/PFOA free?

Third question - I thought it was not recommended safe to be pressure canning with a pressure cooker...

I was able to snag the  Instant Pot Duo pressure cooker during Black Friday for $78 - with free shipping -