New Contributor

Today's TSV (Clarks shoes)-JUST PLAIN UGLY. I am a long-time QVC shopper but quite honestly, I have seen nothing worth buying in months! Sooo tired of ugly Lori Goldstein bag lady clothes, Isaac items that went out of style 5 years ago, ugly shoes and sandals, cosmetic and beauty items with awful reviews, and home decor that is cheap and wayyyyy overpriced, especially Valerie stuff.  And don't even get me started on the pricing! I think I'm just about done. Bye Bye QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Thank goodness QVC isn't the only place to shop.

Isn't life wonderful?

Honored Contributor

My goodness, OP, why do you even shop or watch QVC??????

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of Nubuck/suede.

Not even tempted and I wear Clark's pretty much every day.

@nmichelle wrote:

Today's TSV (Clarks shoes)-JUST PLAIN UGLY. I am a long-time QVC shopper but quite honestly, I have seen nothing worth buying in months! Sooo tired of ugly Lori Goldstein bag lady clothes, Isaac items that went out of style 5 years ago, ugly shoes and sandals, cosmetic and beauty items with awful reviews, and home decor that is cheap and wayyyyy overpriced, especially Valerie stuff.  And don't even get me started on the pricing! I think I'm just about done. Bye Bye QVC. 

Honored Contributor

I don't care for the TSV, but I've been told my taste in shoes is " unusual " , so who am I to judge ? LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because baiting

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Respected Contributor

I visualized my foot in those shoes and my gut tells me don't order.

The shoe appears to be flat, the stretch on the side is unattractive and overall, I did a double take when I looked online so I will pass.

I like Clarks, just not this one.

Trusted Contributor

I've been buying Clarks shoes for about 20 years.  They were much better made and I would get them at their outlets so the price was good.   In my opinion, they're ugly, but not hideous like when HSN had their special -- Bzees -- they looked like they were made with velvet.