Super Contributor

What do you think of the Little Giant ladder? Is it worth having in addition to a traditional ladder

I have heard mixed reviews. I know this is a new model. What are your experiences with this type of ladder? 

Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Little Giant ladder? Is it worth having in addition to a traditional la

@homedecorator@I don't know about it but I did buy one as a gift for my son so I hope it is good.

Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Little Giant ladder? Is it worth having in addition to a traditional la

I would've loved to have had one 25 years ago.   Too late now as I no longer do ladders.   I went through a couple of cheap ladders. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I'd certainly buy one if I needed one today.  The ladders we had were scary, as well a heavy.  I think it's a good deal and great ladder if you need one, and for a gift as well.

Honored Contributor

In one of the Q's promos for the ladder, they showed this female who propped the ladder against her 2 story home to CLEAN the outside of a window on the 2nd level.  She had in one hand window cleaner & in the other a dust rag. *shaking my head in disbelief.*

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I have an older LG ladder and oh my is it ever heavy! Even if they knocked off a few pounds in the newer one, I still wouldn't buy it. They are too heavy for me period.

Respected Contributor

We have one and it's heavy. I cannot handle it myself but DH can. 

Super Contributor

I wasn't thinking it was heavy! Thank you for the information. They make it look so lightweight in the presentations. I really liked it for the indoor uses.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

I wasn't thinking it was heavy! Thank you for the information. They make it look so lightweight in the presentations. I really liked it for the indoor uses.

The older models were heavy....this new one is light weight...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The description says it weighs 28 pounds. That would be like a large bag of dog food or an average-size 2-yo child.