Valued Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Little Giant ladder? Is it worth having in addition to a traditional la

My husband loved his so much we bought one for each of our sons.  My husband said it's worth every penney.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of the Little Giant ladder? Is it worth having in addition to a traditional la

My husband (aka Mr. Picky) LOVES BOTH of his. I bought the first one years ago, then saw a second style, both on QVC, and bought that.

They are really in constant use in our house.

I am NO bodybuilder and I can tote ours wherever needed.

Super Contributor

I think the Little Giant step ladder is just what I need for indoor projects. I wish it would come on as a tsv!

Regular Contributor

I have one and don't use it as much as I thought I would since it is sooooo heavy.

Had to buy an extra $40 ladder so I could use it and lift it.  The weight of it was a big negative to me.

Regular Contributor

I love mine. Wouldn't be w/o it. I use it all the time, when I need to tinker around the house, clean gutters, etc.